Jailhouse interview with Michael Turner (murdered his wife and wounded 2 kids)

Ksnake

Potential Star
Registered
You Women who mess with "Tough" Thug-Hood ass niggas, you'll end up mostly in some situation like this.

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
I Can't Understand What This Mutherfucer Is Saying. His Fucking Slang Or Drawl Is So Messed Up. That Is What Gives Credit To Sterotyping. This Guy Can't Speak For Shit. I Remember One Time I Was Walking Down The Street And Someone Ask Me For Directions. He Spoke Just Like This Guy. I Kept Saying "huh?, I Don't Understand You". He Was Not Spanish Or From Another Country. He Was Black Like Myself. I Had To Just Walk Away After 3 Mins Of Gibberish From Him.

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor
I Can't Understand What This Mutherfucer Is Saying. His Fucking Slang Or Drawl Is So Messed Up. That Is What Gives Credit To Sterotyping. This Guy Can't Speak For Shit. I Remember One Time I Was Walking Down The Street And Someone Ask Me For Directions. He Spoke Just Like This Guy. I Kept Saying "huh?, I Don't Understand You". He Was Not Spanish Or From Another Country. He Was Black Like Myself. I Had To Just Walk Away After 3 Mins Of Gibberish From Him.

I was thinking the same thing. I watched the video 3 times to make sure I understood what he was saying. This dude actually said, "they were talking and breathing.....they were straight!!:eek:"

:smh::smh::smh:

the Imm font

Star
Registered

gamersfuel

Rising Star
Registered
I hate to say this but she got what she deserved.Obviously dude is a gangsta and he for warned her that if she snitched on him or set him up in any way he would lay her down.Thats how these gangsta niggas get down and she knew that shit.In a way she brought that shit on herself.

her fault huh man..:smh:

CarryOn

Star
Registered
Why interview this man? who cares what he has to say? and post more of that chick in your avatar.

image.php

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say this but she got what she deserved.Obviously dude is a gangsta and he for warned her that if she snitched on him or set him up in any way he would lay her down.Thats how these gangsta niggas get down and she knew that shit.In a way she brought that shit on herself.

U gots to be being joking!!:smh:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I remember when this aired on TV here and I knew then that fool was throwed the hell off.....wayyyyyyyy off.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Yeah her fault.I can't understand for the life of me why these females act shocked when a gangsta acts like a gangsta.Come on man she knew how the nigga was when she first started fucking with him.Hell she probably lives that lifestyle her damn self which would explain the reason for her setting him up.Ladies if you don't want to experience shit like this STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH GANGSTA'S ! :angry:

So the kids deserved this too? :smh::smh::smh::smh:

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
U gots to be being joking!!:smh:

Nope he ain't jokin'. I actually understand his point. I'm not going to say she deserved this, but if you dont watch your 3yr old and he gets ran over on the freeway, its a form of "chickens coming home too roost" type of tragedy.

Face facts, nowadays the only way to pick up a black girl at the club is to tell her "I'm fresh outa prison". This way you will insure insta-booty. I'm pretty sure that was his pickup line. The fact that he told her this, she stayed with him anyway.

Let me ask you a question. If you were living in the house with Beyonce and Jay-z and he says "dont fuck my wife while i'm on tour or I will kill you" you would move. Cause you know damn well you're gonna fuck the shit out of her wet body when she begs for it. When she heard that nigga say that, she was so impressed that she stayed with him. Thats suicide playah.

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor
Nope he ain't jokin'. I actually understand his point. I'm not going to say she deserved this, but if you dont watch your 3yr old and he gets ran over on the freeway, its a form of "chickens coming home too roost" type of tragedy.

Face facts, nowadays the only way to pick up a black girl at the club is to tell her "I'm fresh outa prison". This way you will insure insta-booty. I'm pretty sure that was his pickup line. The fact that he told her this, she stayed with him anyway.

Let me ask you a question. If you were living in the house with Beyonce and Jay-z and he says "dont fuck my wife while i'm on tour or I will kill you" you would move. Cause you know damn well you're gonna fuck the shit out of her wet body when she begs for it. When she heard that nigga say that, she was so impressed that she stayed with him. Thats suicide playah.

True....and I can hear that point. However, saying that she deserves this is a bit extreme. Shyt she probably didn't have him going that far with it. I mean, honestly son, he was wanted for possession and aggrevated assault.:hmm: Now you catch a murder bid in da hooscal when you could have beat that shyt with probably prohbation? She must have not had him taking it there. :smh:

It is just a deplorable situation. This nucka just told the entire facts, most of which had not been discovered considering he had to had just got knocked for this talking about still having her blood on him. No need to go to court for this. He just gave a full fledged confession on camera.:smh: