Jackson Mississippi Raw Streets / Had To Prove I Wasn't A Federal Agent - CharlieB0313

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
And this guy had to prove he was an agent. Chuckles

Caught on bodycam: FBI agent chasing Florida corruption complaint ends up locked in patrol car

ARRABELLE — An FBI agent checking out a complaint about police corruption in rural northwest Florida ended up handcuffed in the back seat of a patrol car after running into deputies who doubted his true identity.
The ordeal unfolded after Special Agent Alexis Hatten traveled from Panama City to the small town of Carrabelle to ask about a citation the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office gave to a prominent businesswoman but later pulled back from the courthouse.
It escalated into a roadside confrontation — all caught on bodycam video — between Hatten and the deputies. During the six minutes Hatten spent locked in the cruiser, he cried out for cool air and demanded to be released.
"I can't believe this is happening," the veteran FBI agent said. "You think this is funny, but it won't be funny after today."

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nighaz...ain't even out they momma house... kinsfolk

LOL... I think my homie titty boy was in mama

house.. Im just sayin real americans are us

melanated folk Gods Chosen..

you just a rich knigga who dont speak

their language :lol:

Hey I love all my people..and even though

bruhs like that maybe slow as fuck when it

comes to making proper moves and laying low..

them kniggas is still fam and I love em..

I just wish they stop all the gatdam self snitching

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

oh...I know them well...my nigg.. Im just saying....I ain't checking foe em....brah

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh...I know them well...my nigg.. Im just saying....I ain't checking foe em....brah

lol..

Not even drivin thru huh??

I feel ya, I know how to chill

without getting too attached... because

you only gonna be as successful as the company you keep...

around you daily...

dats y IM a dolo rollin ass knigga!!

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
What elementary and middle school?
I went to Hardy (7th) and Peeples (8th and 9th) in Jr. High School. When I went to 10th grade, 9th grade came with us. Prior to that it was Jr. High and High School rather than Middle and High School. I didn't go to elementary school in Jackson.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
if you pay close attention....noone films out in south Jackson...soufghanistan...it's where I cut my teef...and @sammyjax as well....brah
Ayyyyyye

The fucked up shit about videos like this is they basically interviewing crackheads in trash ass areas and making it look like that's how the city and people are. Then greenwood lol gotdamn.

This shit bumfights without the fights.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I went to Hardy (7th) and Peeples (8th and 9th) in Jr. High School. When I went to 10th grade, 9th grade came with us. Prior to that it was Jr. High and High School rather than Middle and High School. I didn't go to elementary school in Jackson.

Ha! My brother went to Peeples & Provine. My cousin went to Jim Hill. I actually did my student teaching at Hardy.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

Back when I used to live in a condo with my woman of the time, there was this family of squatters who lived on the 3rd floor.

The son was this 25'ish chunky KoKo B. Ware looking bruh with cornrows. This dude would NEVER have on a shirt. All year round. We didn't think he owned one. It'd be the dead of Chicago winter and he'd be out in 20 degrees getting into his ancient 1970s dilapidated olive green coup de Ville with garbage bags over the broken out drivers side window -this fool still wouldn't have on a fucking shirt!

My girl and me didn't know his name so to each other we referred to him as "Titty Boy". This is before I knew there was an entertainer by that name. Later, we asked him his name and it was some shit like Dontrell.

That dusty fucker used to come in drunk and puke all over the hallway rug.

Anyway.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back when I used to live in a condo with my woman of the time, there was this family of squatters who lived on the 3rd floor.

The son was this 25'ish chunky KoKo B. Ware looking bruh with cornrows. This dude would NEVER have on a shirt. All year round. We didn't think he owned one. It'd be the dead of Chicago winter and he'd be out in 20 degrees getting into his ancient 1970s dilapidated olive green coup de Ville with garbage bags over the broken out drivers side window -this fool still wouldn't have on a fucking shirt!

My girl and me didn't know his name so to each other we referred to him as "Titty Boy". This is before I knew there was an entertainer by that name. Later, we asked him his name and it was some shit like Dontrell.

That dusty fucker used to come in drunk and puke all over the hallway rug.

Anyway.

LOL whatever happend to him....?

Im hopin you tell me, he went on to become

king of the block and retired rich!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How old are your brother and cousin?

53 and 51, they're old heads

Two of my now deceased cousins that would have been 45 and 41 also went to Provine & Siwell.

Most of my family went to Provine when I think about it, we were deep in West Jackson.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
LOL whatever happend to him....?

Im hopin you tell me, he went on to become

king of the block and retired rich!!
Man...him and his mom and her dude finally were thrown out.

A couple years later outside the supermarket, we ran into him and his mama who was probably around age 63 to 65. She used to always compliment my girl on her nails, and saying stuff like "God bless you, honey. I'll be praying for y'all!" when she'd see us...

...This same woman said to us: "Yeah baby we moved into a place that makes that other building look like a PUSSY!"

When they left we were like :lol::smh:

...Also, Titty Boy finally had on a shirt. I'on know about being rich.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Haircuts in the middle of the street.

Dude named Cocaine Earl.

A gang/clique called "Lake Forest Estates" named after a neighborhood.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

This is why I vowed never to visit that slave state ever again in life.

Not even for funerals, and my father's people are there.
Very little has changed since the gone with the wind days.