I've got an Amazon concern, anybody get free shit from them?

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
This is the fifth time it's happened and I wanted to know if anyone has received random, free shit from Amazon.

We've gotten a hand steamer, a room scent thing, an iPhone 7 phone case, a lightning charging cord, a stand-up basket ball hop for 4 year olds . All different shipments All for free.

Anybody have it happen to them?

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thus is the fifth time it's happened and I wanted to know if anyone has received random, free shit from Amazon.

We've gotten a hand steamer, a room scent thing, an iPhone 7 phone case, a lightning charging cord, a stand-up basket ball hop for 4 year olds . All different shipments All for free.

Anybody have it happen to them?
No. Wtf. Where's my shit

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a few free items from them this year. Random shit like a battery motion light, wallet, belt. This happens when i order multiple suff from them.

I'm not sending shit back lol.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Be careful.

This reminds me of the days of carding where scammers would use card numbers and have random small shit sent to random addresses to see how the home owner reacts....then have big shit like computers and other electronics shipped. They of course collect those and leave you holding the bag when the police show up.

Not saying this is the case here, but that is how it was done back in the day.

Dabeholder

Rising Star
Registered
I've got some free stuff over the years. I've tried to return it when received but they told me to keep it.

Postalone

Reborn
Registered
I don't know. If they did they probably threw it on the front porch in full view so somebody could steal it like they normally do.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My moms was allowed to keep a tablet she was gonna return 2 years ago also we received a couple of packages for someone else and when contacting them to pick up the items we were told to keep it a couple of those led flashlights

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Free stuff? From Amazon? Was it addressed to you? I never got no free shit? As much as I order from them? WTF?