It's not ok to hit women but it's ok to hit Lesbians?

Big Dream$

Star
Registered
alotta people say this

so it goes to show you that people who say it's not ok to hit women(self defense ofcourse)

arent saying this out of reason...they'r saying this out of emotion, instinct, and perception

they perceive women to be weak, innocent,

in other words, they some simp ass niggas

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its not ok to hit anyone,if you can help it.But its 09 and if you have no other choice but to put your hand on someone,do what you have to do.

:yes:Ill be honest and say I wouldn't use any caution when it comes to a dycke/butch or a manly female whatever you want to call em because of what Ive seem them do and act when it comes to males and certain situations.

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
i mean a girl is a girl

but i do agree that everyonce in a while u gotta put those manly bitches in check

im 6'2 235

so one night after a party in college these dyke bitches was talkin shit indirectly to me

so im sittin wit this chick just a friend and i start talkin shit indirectly to my friend

like "fuck these tough wanna be boy bitches, i dont give a fuck i'll slap the shit outta one of those bitches, they wanna be boys i'll treat em like one"

i said "shiiit its just like hittin a a short skinny boy"

them dykes was gettin mad

i remember a couple months later one of the dykes girlfriends was like "oh i dont like u cuz u was talkin shit sbout us that night after the party"

i was like "nah they was talkin shit first, i dont really have anything against ya'll i was just returning the shit talkin"

she was cool tho

Tha Iron Fist

Star
Registered
i mean a girl is a girl

but i do agree that everyonce in a while u gotta put those manly bitches in check

im 6'2 235

so one night after a party in college these dyke bitches was talkin shit indirectly to me

so im sittin wit this chick just a friend and i start talkin shit indirectly to my friend

like "fuck these tough wanna be boy bitches, i dont give a fuck i'll slap the shit outta one of those bitches, they wanna be boys i'll treat em like one"

i said "shiiit its just like hittin a a short skinny boy"

them dykes was gettin mad

i remember a couple months later one of the dykes girlfriends was like "oh i dont like u cuz u was talkin shit sbout us that night after the party"

i was like "nah they was talkin shit first, i dont really have anything against ya'll i was just returning the shit talkin"

she was cool tho

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I say this to any bitch that hits me " Baby, because you're angry or stupid, I'll give you that first hit for free" ... BUT ... if she's gonna get a confidence boost from that and hit me again I'm gonna slap that dumbass bitch and wake her up to reality.

MrBee

Fat broads need NOT apply
Registered
I say this to any bitch that hits me " Baby, because you're angry or stupid, I'll give you that first hit for free" ... BUT ... if she's gonna get a confidence boost from that and hit me again I'm gonna slap that dumbass bitch and wake her up to reality.
Pretty much

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if the police roll up on a woman thats whoopin yo ass....(besides them laffin)....all she gotta say is that you hit her,...and yo ass is goin to jail too. might as well make the trip worth it.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was at this spot a couple years ago and this brotha was trying to get at this sista. Sista checked him and told him she was with another girl that was there. He gave her a funny look, but he let it be. Her girlfriend, who was clearly butch started feeling some kinda way about it and got in homie's face. They started arguing and shorty spit in dude's face. He wiped that shit off with his left hand, and threw an overhand right almost simultaneously and rocked her butch ass. She stumbled, fell, got back up and put her hands up. He gave her what seemed like a Killer Instinct 16 piece combo. She fell again, and he pounced on her ass and started stomping her. That's when niggas grabbed him up off her. She had a softball sized hicky on her forehead. I'm thinking she won't be spitting in another man's face again.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

i don't discriminate. if a bitch raises her hands at me, she's getting knocked the fuck out. that goes for straight and lesbian ho's, and bitch ass niggas like most of bgol.

c/s

But according to sum people on here a real man dont hit a woman reguardless if she hits you first...:rolleyes:

African Herbsman

Star
Registered
I was at this spot a couple years ago and this brotha was trying to get at this sista. Sista checked him and told him she was with another girl that was there. He gave her a funny look, but he let it be. Her girlfriend, who was clearly butch started feeling some kinda way about it and got in homie's face. They started arguing and shorty spit in dude's face. He wiped that shit off with his left hand, and threw an overhand right almost simultaneously and rocked her butch ass. She stumbled, fell, got back up and put her hands up. He gave her what seemed like a Killer Instinct 16 piece combo. She fell again, and he pounced on her ass and started stomping her. That's when niggas grabbed him up off her. She had a softball sized hicky on her forehead. I'm thinking she won't be spitting in another man's face again.

If you act like a man, be prepared to be treated like one.

PLASMA CANNON

BLAST OFF....
BGOL Investor
...HELL ANYBODY..CAN GET HIT....REAL TALK...FUCK THA BULL.........IF U TRY TO COMMIT A FELONY AGANIST ME...OR A LOVE ONE....U MIGHT GET YA SHIIT CRACKED....

SHADOWHUNTA

Support BGOL
Registered
This situation came up last weekend and it was a few Butchy Dykes there short hair pants saggin the whole costume. One of them started getting real disrepectfull trying to holla at my homies girlfriend and getting bold with it like he was some simp. After a few more disrespectful advances the cookout ended abruptly with shim going to the hospital with what turned out to be a broke jaw and minor concussion.The final words she heard was "you wanna act like a man Imma beat your ass like one" That 1st punch was a real reality check for her cause she instantly turned back to a soft ass female but it was too late.

deillestcreation

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If you act like a man, be prepared to be treated like one.

Yup, when I worked at a club we used to tell the shims that before they came in, If you start some shyt with a grown ass man and he starts dragging you through the club, you get no special treatment, both will be tossed on your ass. And if you're acting up and try to handle one of us. Its you that will get handled, ( all of us were ex or current college lineman, with my homeboy being the "smallest" at 6'2" 280). Those were the days until they started letting the "locals" in, few weeks later niggas were running around shooting at each other and the club, suffice to say it was time to go.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I almost got jumped by a pack of rabid bull dyke lesbians in club Miami.

That night I would have been swinging first and asking questions later, especially on the ones that looked like men.

kingterp

kingterp tha god
BGOL Investor
its-a-trap.jpg

Tchalla

Support BGOL
Registered
Man, I don't condone violence against women period! It doesn't matter if they are straight or lesbian. However, there are other solutions to going toe-to-toe with a woman and exchanging blows. You could take them to the ground and put a submission move on them. It's more about control and pain than injury. And it leaves no marks or evidence for a case later on!

305slugga

Star
Registered

2rzosas.gif

305slugga

Star
Registered
Now that I got my laugh off from reading most yall comments. I say fuck right its ok to hit a woman that steps to you like she on some superwoman shyt. I really direct this mainly towards the butch looking broads cause I don't know what them hoes be thinkin they could whoop a niggas ass. Crazy shyt about they fuck with niggas they know could whoop their ass instead of a smaller short nigga they might have a shot at.

I was up in Walmart a while back and in line bout to checkout and noticed this butch chick with another broad. I looked at the butch broad and busted out laughing cause she had her Timbs laced all the way up and was rockin a Jheri Curl or a fucked up S Curl kit. Now note I'm 6'3 245 solid and the broad was about 5'4. Anyway I'm walking out to the car and the broad approach me. I simply stood man to butch with the broad and asked her "You really get fucked?" The broad turned back quickly and headed straight to the ride with the other chick.

ShotOfPatron

Support BGOL
Registered
Now that I got my laugh off from reading most yall comments. I say fuck right its ok to hit a woman that steps to you like she on some superwoman shyt. I really direct this mainly towards the butch looking broads cause I don't know what them hoes be thinkin they could whoop a niggas ass. Crazy shyt about they fuck with niggas they know could whoop their ass instead of a smaller short nigga they might have a shot at.

I was up in Walmart a while back and in line bout to checkout and noticed this butch chick with another broad. I looked at the butch broad and busted out laughing cause she had her Timbs laced all the way up and was rockin a Jheri Curl or a fucked up S Curl kit. Now note I'm 6'3 245 solid and the broad was about 5'4. Anyway I'm walking out to the car and the broad approach me. I simply stood man to butch with the broad and asked her "You really get fucked?" The broad turned back quickly and headed straight to the ride with the other chick.

:lol::lol:

Man, why you bust out laughing?

Shit, I can't front. I would have done the same :lol:

African Herbsman

Star
Registered
This situation came up last weekend and it was a few Butchy Dykes there short hair pants saggin the whole costume. One of them started getting real disrepectfull trying to holla at my homies girlfriend and getting bold with it like he was some simp. After a few more disrespectful advances the cookout ended abruptly with shim going to the hospital with what turned out to be a broke jaw and minor concussion.The final words she heard was "you wanna act like a man Imma beat your ass like one" That 1st punch was a real reality check for her cause she instantly turned back to a soft ass female but it was too late.

:lol:

African Herbsman

Star
Registered
Man, I don't condone violence against women period! It doesn't matter if they are straight or lesbian. However, there are other solutions to going toe-to-toe with a woman and exchanging blows. You could take them to the ground and put a submission move on them. It's more about control and pain than injury. And it leaves no marks or evidence for a case later on!

:lol:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: x 2

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
The crazy thing is some of these bitches really try to be thugs.

I got a girl that is bi and she tells me about them (I saw it in club Miami too).

Some of these bitches are walking around with guns, gang banging and smacking other women up like abusive men.

Bitches are beyond crazy & delusional.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TRUTH.COM

Rick Ronson

Banned
Those are the old rules for the old days with the old women.

This new breed of woman does not respect men at all cause
they know they can run and tell the white man on you.

They know your position and try to exploit that consciously.:yes:

Practice rolling out on a bitch and not looking back thats how you win.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Those are the old rules for the old days with the old women.

This new breed of woman does not respect men at all cause
they know they can run and tell the white man on you.

They know your position and try to exploit that consciously.:yes:

:yes:These new age feminazis got everything all fucked up.

Warrior 7

Star
Registered
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1686473/posts

NEW YORK -- A group of lesbians pummeled and stabbed a DVD bootlegger in the West Village early Friday after he tried to pick up one of the women -- and then spat on her when she rebuffed his advances, police and witnesses said.

Wayne Buckle, 28, was jumped by the women at 2 a.m. in front of an IFC movie theater after allegedly cursing a 19-year-old gay woman because she rejected him.

"She's my girl, and no one hits on my girl!" one of the women yelled during the altercation, a police source said.

The women -- all from Newark, N.J. -- whipped Buckle with belts before 4-foot-11 Patreese Johnson allegedly stabbed him in the belly with a steak knife, police said.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

co-sign