Italy Fails to Qualify for FIFA World (Mario Must be Smiling)

KingFoo

International
International Member
Fuck them,

Motherfuckers froze Mario Barlotelli out of the team since the 2014 World Cup. Look at them now...

Back story:

So the story goes, during the Brazil world cup, the then Italian coach decided to play a defensive system and required all the players to defend. Including Mario. A natural number 9.

When Mario raised the fact that he is not a defender, so the story goes, the semi white players in the team wanted to eat him alive in the change room. Bonucchi, Cheillini were at the forefront of this...

Again, fuck Italy.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
US fans sitting back like...

15qqm2q.gif

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Fuck them,

Motherfuckers froze Mario Barlotelli out of the team since the 2014 World Cup. Look at them now...

Back story:

So the story goes, during the Brazil world cup, the then Italian coach decided to play a defensive system and required all the players to defend. Including Mario. A natural number 9.

When Mario raised the fact that he is not a defender, so the story goes, the semi white players in the team wanted to eat him alive in the change room. Bonucchi, Cheillini were at the forefront of this...

Again, fuck Italy.
The grand irony is that Ventura actually switched the system to suit his attack minded players. I'm all for an attractive brand of football, but I question his timing and placement.

It's simply not in Italy's DNA to play offensive football. Historically they're defensively sound as we all know.

They're suppose to lock down defense first and failed to do that in Stockholm on the first leg.

This is what happens when you stray away from what you know.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
But Italy have been poor for a while now, just like the Netherlands. They truly didn't deserve to go.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
sweden soccer has for the last few years decided to put 10 or 11 behind the ball and hope for a breakaway or penalty. It's boring, bullshit football but oh, well, it is what it is.

Italy is historically NOT a defensive team. They are a balanced team. They are known for their strong 9's and creative 10's.

Ballotelli wrote his own story. There's enough blame to go around but he brought most of it on himself.

Reactions: PJN

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Ghana. Noooooooooo!!!! So will there be a Sub- Saharan team???

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
good no need to go to racist ass russia
This is the World Cup soccer, a global
good no need to go to racist ass russia
With Russia’s economy fucked up from the sanctions. It’s all about the money for Putin. They’re going to hide their racism and roll out the red carpet.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Honduras better beat Australia and Peru must crush New Zealand.
Peru SHOULDVE beat NZ in their last match but loafed something ridiculous. All those chances but couldn't find the net.

That should be different this time around in Lima.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon...:smh::smh::smh:
Yea surprising to say the least smh

Ivory Coast haven't been the same since Drogba retired. They had L's against the likes of Gabon and Guinea, teams they'd easily handle in the past. Couple that with L's to Morroco and here we are...

Sucks cause they have some great talent coming through the pipeline.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mario is trying to rebuild his career in France. He did OK last year. Scored a few goals but he's not back to his old best self yet.

Scored 17 goals last season.
Scored 9 so far this season.

yea I just read he scored a goal the other day, but got suspened for three games..

I was just wondering is his team still in the running for the world cup...

Im not sure how it works since I dont follow soccer like that, but I do like to watch the sport especially during big games like world cup.. and the elimination games leading up to it..

KingFoo

International
International Member
He plays for Italy...
yea I just read he scored a goal the other day, but got suspened for three games..

I was just wondering is his team still in the running for the world cup...

Im not sure how it works since I dont follow soccer like that, but I do like to watch the sport especially during big games like world cup.. and the elimination games leading up to it..