It cracks me up to see videos that SUPPOSE to be about exercise when its just some chick capitalizing on her ass...LOL

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bitches are ridiculous. Acting like those yoga pants don’t stink. They stink!!!! Like ass and unwashed cumin pussy!!! Yes it’s a fact because things and no panties you wear. Then you sweat and wear them jawns over and over no wash. Now the wash won’t even help. When it gets hot that cumin and raw onion mixed with ass funk seeps out them yoga pants!!! —-I was told the above my a Woman I’m just paraphrasing

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitches are ridiculous. Acting like those yoga pants don’t stink. They stink!!!! Like ass and unwashed cumin pussy!!! Yes it’s a fact because things and no panties you wear. Then you sweat and wear them jawns over and over no wash. Now the wash won’t even help. When it gets hot that cumin and raw onion mixed with ass funk seeps out them yoga pants!!! —-I was told the above my a Woman I’m just paraphrasing
You alright fam? Haha

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
No complaints at all but I do find it hilarious when they do this and simultaneously say "dont objectify me!":lol:
No complaints at all but I do find it hilarious when they do this and simultaneously say "dont objectify me!":lol:

I don't listen to that drivel.