Israeli Mossad assassinates top Iranian nuclear scientist from 1000 miles away.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should burn in hell for all eternity for thinkin that.

Really?? The only thing different than what the Nazis did to Jews and what these European Jews descendants are doing to the Palestinians and others is the Nazis used ovens to dispose of the bodies of those they murdered. Fuck Israel and you too if you defend them. :angry: :

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
GraveOrganicGrayling-size_restricted.gif

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really?? The only thing different than what the Nazis did to Jews and what these European Jews descendants are doing to the Palestinians and others is the Nazis used ovens to dispose of the bodies of those they murdered. Fuck Israel and you too if you defend them. :angry: :
Nah nigga, that's not what you said. You said Hitler was on to something, implying that Hitler was correct in his treatment of jews. And for that, you should burn in hell cuz NOBODY deserves the Hitler treatment. And fuck you too.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read about this months ago...not sure if it was posted here...

That was the most gangsta shit ever!

that was the most pussy shit ever,

you murder someone for just being a scientist,

thats some fuckin evil shit...

THATS THE HOLY LAND???

muthafuckas must be reading the

satanic bible or some shit...

yall be hailing too much hitler or satan..

not YOU per se... just saying....

they gonna create all them killer robots,

A.I gonna take over and be like, that is not right,

and start policing properly....

gonna be a lot of roasted muthafuckas

in them agencies and law enforcement around the world...

A.I is watching and listening..

belee dat...

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
To carry out the assassination, the regime used a special model of the Belgian-made FN machine gun that was attached to a robotic instrument and required no on-site operatives, according to the report. The newspaper said the “killer robot” was the beta test of a weapon “kitted out with artificial intelligence and multiple-camera eyes, operated via satellite and capable of firing 600 rounds a minute.”

:oops:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Jews are going to be mad when Iran develops their nuclear energy and the West abandons them. They’re going to have that Jesus comeuppance feeling and they may not like it.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah nigga, that's not what you said. You said Hitler was on to something, implying that Hitler was correct in his treatment of jews. And for that, you should burn in hell cuz NOBODY deserves the Hitler treatment. And fuck you too.

Your reading capability, comprehension skills and knowledge of history are for shit. The racist Israelis have stolen and are stealing Palestinian land, bombed the shit of them and the Lebanese, the Jordanians, the Iranians and others resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of men, women and CHILDREN. You can continue to be an apologist for a group of people who kill with impunity if you wish, I won't. I see them for what they are. Hitler murdered innocent Jews and Israeli Jews are murdering innocent Arabs and Persians, what's the difference? :hmm:

Last edited:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that was the most pussy shit ever,

you murder someone for just being a scientist,

thats some fuckin evil shit...

THATS THE HOLY LAND???

muthafuckas must be reading the

satanic bible or some shit...

yall be hailing too much hitler or satan..

not YOU per se... just saying....

they gonna create all them killer robots,

A.I gonna take over and be like, that is not right,

and start policing properly....

gonna be a lot of roasted muthafuckas

in them agencies and law enforcement around the world...

A.I is watching and listening..

belee dat...

Yep, the Jews have had a hit list of Iranian nuclear scientists, I believe for several years, and they're picking em off, one by one.

Bruh, this just shows at what lengths countries will go to...the US included, because Israel rarely does anything that big without our knowledge.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your reading capability, comprehension skills and knowledge of history are for shit. The racist Israelis have stolen and are stealing Palestinian land, bombed the shit of them and the Lebanese, the Jordanians, the Iranians and others resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of men, women and CHILDREN. You can continue to be an apologist for a group of people who kill with impunity if you wish, I won't. I see them for what they are. Hitler murdered innocent Jews and Israeli Jews are murdering innocent Arabs and Persians, what the difference? :hmm:
You didn't read that I was an apologist for anybody, did you? Who's fuckin' reading capacity ain't shit? You said Hitler was onto something and I responded to that. IDGAF who's doing what to who. IDGAF about jews nor palestinians.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The United States and Israel are the two biggest terrorist nations on the planet. The more Israel does this kind of evil murderous shit the more I think Hitler might have been on to something. :mad:
Well, he knew the Ashkenazi Jewish are frauds and not the people of the Bible. He was Ashkenazi Jewish himself.

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Your reading capability, comprehension skills and knowledge of history are for shit. The racist Israelis have stolen and are stealing Palestinian land, bombed the shit of them and the Lebanese, the Jordanians, the Iranians and others resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of men, women and CHILDREN. You can continue to be an apologist for a group of people who kill with impunity if you wish, I won't. I see them for what they are. Hitler murdered innocent Jews and Israeli Jews are murdering innocent Arabs and Persians, what the difference? :hmm:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You didn't read that I was an apologist for anybody, did you? Who's fuckin' reading capacity ain't shit? You said Hitler was onto something and I responded to that. IDGAF who's doing what to who. IDGAF about jews nor palestinians.

Yeah, you don't give a fuck about Jews to the point that you were offended and wished I'd burn in Hell because of what I said about them. Based on that seems you do give a fuck. :rolleyes:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, white people deciding to take brown people's land to give it to other white people and justify it by giving it a name on a piece of paper called the Balfour Declaration. Guess that made it alright --- more like all white. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
To carry out the assassination, the regime used a special model of the Belgian-made FN machine gun that was attached to a robotic instrument and required no on-site operatives, according to the report. The newspaper said the “killer robot” was the beta test of a weapon “kitted out with artificial intelligence and multiple-camera eyes, operated via satellite and capable of firing 600 rounds a minute.”

:oops:

200.gif

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The United States and Israel are the two biggest terrorist nations on the planet. The more Israel does this kind of evil murderous shit the more I think Hitler might have been on to something. :mad:

Sigh...if yur a Palestinian who's had his entire family linage/home vaporized by u.s. weapons, homeland taken/occupied by a u.s. ally..then treated like a 2nd class citizen in yur own land.

Four-children-three-boys-and-a-girl-all-under-the-age-of-8-were-killed-by-an-Israeli-attack-2.jpg

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, you don't give a fuck about Jews to the point that you were offended and wished I'd burn in Hell because of what I said about them. Based on that seems you do give a fuck. :rolleyes:
Roll your eyes like a bitch all you want. Anyone implying ANY group of people deserves the Hitler treatment needs Hell. That's some evil shit.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
After reading this again this is some shit that you would see in a James Bond movie.

It had to be cheaper to just offer this cat a job to move from Iran to Israel.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After reading this again this is some shit that you would see in a James Bond movie.

It had to be cheaper to just offer this cat a job to move from Iran to Israel.

When I first heard how they detonated it, when they finished, I was like damnnnn...

I didn't understand the AI, until I saw how they used that to compensate for the recoil and truck movement...

That's evil genius shit.