ISO some Guidance and Mentorship

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the suggestion of @ViCiouS I'm here to start this inquiry.

I am currently in a position where I cannot fail those that depend on me. For years I have had ideas that I would love to turn into a business but I do not know anyone personally that can mentor me to do so, and my own small ventures have not panned out. At this point, I am severely in need, (for many reasons), to attempt to try again to push my ideas and dreams into reality.

I have no idea what to do or what I am doing. Please if there is anyone here willing to mentor me, (I'm in the Atlanta area if that makes a difference), or to help push me in the right direction, any and everything offered is greatly appreciated.

Even questions!

Appreciate your time,

MP

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
At the suggestion of @ViCiouS I'm here to start this inquiry.

I am currently in a position where I cannot fail those that depend on me. For years I have had ideas that I would love to turn into a business but I do not know anyone personally that can mentor me to do so, and my own small ventures have not panned out. At this point, I am severely in need, (for many reasons), to attempt to try again to push my ideas and dreams into reality.

I have no idea what to do or what I am doing. Please if there is anyone here willing to mentor me, (I'm in the Atlanta area if that makes a difference), or to help push me in the right direction, any and everything offered is greatly appreciated.

Even questions!

Appreciate your time,

MP
If you had to pick only one venture /idea you want to start work on....
what is it?

lets see if we can find you a mentor with expertise or at least experience in the area you need

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is it?

lets see if we can find you a mentor with expertise or at least experience in the area you need

Oh gosh.

I suffer from depression, anxiety, and insomnia. So when I tell you I have an idea if almost every freaking field, time has been given to ALMOST EVERY FREAKING FIELD.

I do have an outline of a book I want to start on and finish, but considering the content of the book I am not sure if it profitable.

Looking at some of the threads here I would love to try my hand at the lien purchasing. Mostly because I would want to snatch the homes of my maternal and paternal grandmothers before an investor does. (I see how yall doing Atlanta, Beltline)

I have dabbled in reselling for the past couple of years...mixed reviews...for multiple reasons...

Those are probably the most concerning ones. Other than being an educational consultant, but I don't really see that as a side gig. That's what I would really aspire to once I can quit what I'm doing now.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is it?

Oh yeah, and I am also pursuing a second bachelors in Geography (but it's fun) and looking for a masters program.

I'm a little all over the place unfortunately.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh gosh.

I suffer from depression, anxiety, and insomnia. So when I tell you I have an idea if almost every freaking field, time has been given to ALMOST EVERY FREAKING FIELD.

I do have an outline of a book I want to start on and finish, but considering the content of the book I am not sure if it profitable.

Looking at some of the threads here I would love to try my hand at the lien purchasing. Mostly because I would want to snatch the homes of my maternal and paternal grandmothers before an investor does. (I see how yall doing Atlanta, Beltline)

I have dabbled in reselling for the past couple of years...mixed reviews...for multiple reasons...

Those are probably the most concerning ones. Other than being an educational consultant, but I don't really see that as a side gig. That's what I would really aspire to once I can quit what I'm doing now.
that sounds like its right up @jagu 's alley