ISIS already beefing with Iran & Russia, now they preparing to wage war against China

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can’t stop laughing at that pic.. I know it’s supposed to be serious but the nig on the left look like he got a Fanny pack strapped to his chest with kitchen utensils in the bag and the nig on the left look like he got a fanny pack with tools in it.. the nig in the middle look like he lost the paper, rock, scissor challenge and was the nig that had to go maskless cause they only could afford 4 of them, the nig in the brown looks like the midget brother that’s just there to say hey guys we look like we are a bigger group if we had a fifth member instead of just 4.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I can’t stop laughing at that pic.. I know it’s supposed to be serious but the nig on the left look like he got a Fanny pack strapped to his chest with kitchen utensils in the bag and the nig on the left look like he got a fanny pack with tools in it.. the nig in the middle look like he lost the paper, rock, scissor challenge and was the nig that had to go maskless cause they only could afford 4 of them, the nig in the brown looks like the midget brother that’s just there to say hey guys we look like we are a bigger group if we had a fifth member instead of just 4.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
45-F32336-8862-4566-83-B1-A772-E36-ED45-A.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Obvious and incredible!

ISIS terrorists, it turns out, have only three main enemies - Russia, Iran and China!

By “amazing coincidence” the USA has exactly the same enemies.”

74-F5-B971-3-D89-4345-8126-1-E6-BF3433-D4-F.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“During a meeting with Shoigu, the Iranian Defense Minister stated that the terrorist attacks in Russia and Iran were the result of terrorism supported by the US and the West, Tasnim reports.”

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In every country there's an underclass that hates something and somebody but are they willing to risk it all or spend forever in a prison?They'll have to wait and see.

I'll knife,shoot but I can't do boom! or the rest of my natural life in prison...I don't qualify and I'm for sure there's a million other motherfuckers who don't either.