Is the Democrats plan to ignore black people this election working? Will acting like they are doing enough help them win in 2024?

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

This isn't a new sentiment some of these articles go back to 2019

Same shit... different shovel. Except this time the Democrats have black and latina women with gays trying that bully the message that this is "good enough."

Thegooch

Registered
Man, the stench of coonery in that room :puke:
Sucking dicks and getting fucked for status in the DNC is better?

Most of your key blacks and latinos in the DNC are fucking white counterparts.

AOC got chased out a movie theater with a big ale ass white guy then has the nerve to talk about "white oppression" Yeah, that's because he bust on your upper lip and pressed on it.

Probably VladTVs little brother

DNC voters just want to fuck white people but don't know how to admit it.

Lying gets you nowhere with black people.

Try again.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Registered
This is how you ignore black people.....

images

....tone deafness.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Sucking dicks and getting fucked for status in the DNC is better?

Most of your key blacks and latinos in the DNC are fucking white counterparts.

AOC got chased out a movie theater with a big ale ass white guy then has the nerve to talk about "white oppression" Yeah, that's because he bust on your upper lip and pressed on it.

Probably VladTVs little brother

DNC voters just want to fuck white people but don't know how to admit it.

Lying gets you nowhere with black people.

Try again.

Seek professional help

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’ve always ignored us; but it’s been a while since the RIGHT has blatantly been after us, so don’t be a dumbass nigga and vote for Trump. Fuck em both, but that orange anus ain’t all there. I would take fat ass Chris Christie over any Republican, but it’s down to these old fucks. You only have one choice for now. Biden.

Thegooch

Registered
They’ve always ignored us; but it’s been a while since the RIGHT has blatantly been after us, so don’t be a dumbass nigga and vote for Trump. Fuck em both, but that orange anus ain’t all there. I would take fat ass Chris Christie over any Republican, but it’s down to these old fucks. You only have one choice for now. Biden.
So you are basically admitting that unless the RNC is courting the black vote the DNC doesn't care.

Glad you can own up to the truth.

I don't see how blacks seeing what the RNC has to offer is a bad thing.

Don't see how you can ever negotiate things when you only have one offer from one side of the table.

I see a lot of weak MFers co-signing bs. Weak negotiation stances don't get you anything in the real world.

It seems to hard to explain to some of this MFers.

Thegooch

Registered
Steven A Smith

"Every black person should vote Republican at least once"

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Thegooch

Registered
Cornell West has a reparations package
LOL!! Local governments are crying about immigrants driving them broke.

They're going bro claim any reparations were spent on the immigration crisis.

America is broke based off of all old debts owed to ADOS. If we ever took any legal action America would cease to exist. That isn't necessarily a good thing right by now considering all the wild cards that are currently in the deck of America.

Imagine if the police weren't getting paid. These immigrants would be running wild and the opportunistic citizens wouldn't be far behind in the fuckery.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

My expose on student loans shut this garbage down exposing the Biden administration; who tried to campaign on student loan forgiveness in 2020. Now we are getting better policies that will build wealth. You just have to expose their schemes and you get better policies from this administration.

I recommended that homeownership is more vital and that you should use the IDR to protect yourself. Don't transfer your wealth to this nonsense - paying their college bill. As always, my ideas are stolen, and I receive zero credit, if anything I am attacked.

Last edited: