The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Oshay is annoying at times and funny at others. Still some worthwhile topics he brings up.

Funny how bitter selfish ungrateful 304's digged in the crates to hate on an old Destiny's Child song that shows submission to a man. Yet have nothing to say about Babyface's "As Soon as I get home". Want to be catered to but not cater for. Ironically Beyonce, Kelly, and Michelle are all married.

Also black women only get called "Pick Me" if they want a black man's leadership, companionship, and protection. Hypocritical how black women who date non black men are never labeled as a Pick Me:hmm:.

This is why the manosphere(black especially) is needed. The open disrespect of black men by some of our female counterparts has to end. We will end it by holding the line and by letting them destroy their selves in their attempt to satisfy our enemies agenda against all of us. The Great Reset is approaching and if the Lilith/Jezebel/Delilah thinking black women don't change their ways there will be wailing and knashing of teeth as they reside in their self created hell.

but ain't said nothing about "bills" song tho :rolleyes2:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I've had time off this past week.
So I was actually able to watch his live stream last night.

MAN.....
You YoungBloods need to stay away from many of these "Sistas" today.
Irresponsible and Completely Delusional.
It's like they purposely Attention-Whore to the point of completely embarrassing themselves.
They don't care.
And further more,
They refuse to LISTEN!

Honestly though,
I was cracking up all night.

One chick KS referred to as "Lt. Worf'
1:56:00 Mark...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Qa'plah!

Yoooo I'm laughing so hard at the comment.
best sci-fi insider joke I've heard in a while.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
YouTube takes a big percentage. Thats why most people want you doing cash app or patreon

YouTube takes a percentage of every Super Chat - about 30%. In case someone asks, Super Chats are non-refundable. Donators get a receipt via email for each payment, and YouTube only gives refunds under special circumstances. Users can spend $500 per day and $2,000 per week on Super Chats.
Don't forget his youtube memberships. All his shows are members only and these folks pay a monthly fee to be apart of that.

After paying a monthly fee, they also contribute money in various amounts. I once saw a woman drop $25 just to tell him the audio wasn't working. That was her way to get his attention.

Monthly youtube channel memberships
Donations for each show (cash app and superchats)
Patreon members
IG ( I'm sure he making money off the graham)

Personally I think he easily clearing 3 to 5 million a year.

BTW: This is his channel membership levels

Level 1 $4.99 per month

Level 2 $9.99 per month

Level 3 $24.99 per month

Level 4 $49.99 per month

Level 5 $99.99 per month

On top of paying a monthly fee, folks are still encouraged to donate during the show. This is what prompted the money world female dance routine.
Get that paper

Money breakdown starts at 6 minute mark

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
People were calling the Becky - Straylor Swift and Tiffany Straylor. Other names type in live chat were Mary Stray Blige, S.W.V.(Strays With Voices), Strayonce, Strayzzo, Megan The Strayllion :frozen:

Then he said "You're not at fighting at the right weight unless is sumu" :itsawrap:
Dudes are no longer caping for bust downs and fat hoes and KS is giving voice to the movement.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The take on this made the whole series even more creepy. They are using the formula of a demon possessing a woman like the Exorcist. As a horror buff I will have to check it out.

Efkie

International
International Member
All of the girl’s social media links are in the description. Ole girl was up there at first but I guess she fought to get it taken down and it was private.

Trust me I checked :yes:
I checked but there were 5 links but there were 7 chicks. I did not see Dragonlady's IG, so post if you have it
But that back is certified.

HOWEVER......Proceed with EXTREME caution :blush:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you see how he was holding ole girl at the 8:17 mark?

I'd be holding her that same way :sleazy:
That ass is righteous, and she crazy so you know the sweet watery guts are fire!

5_Prayer_Melo.jpg

dadon1one

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I checked but there were 5 links but there were 7 chicks. I did not see Dragonlady's IG, so post if you have it
But that back is certified.

HOWEVER......Proceed with EXTREME caution :blush:

fuck nigga shit. i hope yall not getting dating advice from niggaz like this. You can tell they never been around woman like that. they looking all in the camera smiling screaming number one podcast and worldstar. its crazy how motherfuckers build platforms and round table discussion downing black woman. You dont see other races doin this shit. but whatever