Is it just me or is Sarah Huckabee a piece of shit?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BOOM! Joy Behar set it up, but Whoopi Goldberg just slammed Trump's ridiculous Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders with a heavy dose of Trump's least favorite thing -- the TRUTH!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Is it just me or is Sarah Huckabee a piece of shit?

23031597_1771045376321842_3211138993398265861_n.jpg

Kc Maverick The face that Sarah Huckabee makes when she sees our own self on TV

· Reply ·
· 4 hrsManage
20 Replies · 1 hr

Sean Patrick Murphy
I have nicknamed her "Constipatia", as that is the only way I can explain the look on her face and her tone of voice.
· Reply ·
· 4 hrsManage
11 Replies · 48 mins

Maryann O'Kane
I make that face, then quickly hit the mute button so as not to hear her outrageous lies uttered with such contempt and arrogance. She is insufferable.
· Reply ·
· 4 hrsManage
3 Replies · 1 hr

Sandy Kittelson
I cannot watch her. She is one sarcastic, arrogant woman and she needs a job putting lug nuts on wheels at the Ford assembly plant. She should never have a job presenting herself to the public!
1f641.png
:(
· Reply ·
· 3 hrsManage
2 Replies · 1 min

Gordon Smith
Honestly, I just change the channel. There is no point in listening to her constant stream of lies and dismissiveness.
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs · EditedManage
2 Replies · 4 hrs

Ray Gonzalez
Her tenure will be short lived.
Soon to be at the Piggly Wiggly and
and being sold for 59 cents a pound!!!
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs

22894191_746754352161884_3745112701431044224_n.jpg

23032329_10210459290334073_1792524379048836416_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Our favorite White House Press Secretary impersonator just came back with a HYSTERICAL roast of Trump's Tax Plan..

22894363_1920656618254534_6114024665649140011_n.jpg

22894432_1599229986802511_2671233827860785443_n.jpg

23031264_10210691789517503_8339964764625845445_n.jpg

tenor.gif

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Los Angeles Times columnist fat shames 'chunky' Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
1509739813347.jpg

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders holds the daily briefing at the White House September 12, 2017. (REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst)

Los Angeles Times political columnist David Horsey body shamed White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders in his latest anti-Trump hit piece, referring to her appearance as like a “chunky soccer mom.”

Horsey originally wrote Wednesday that Sanders “does not look like the kind of woman” that President Trump would chose for the high-profile role, assuming he would prefer “sleek beauties with long legs and stiletto heels” who could pass for “arm candy” in addition to serving as the White House’s top spokesperson.

The Times’ two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial cartoonist and columnist went on to mention that First Daughter Ivanka Trump and First Lady Melania Trump are closer to the “Barbie dolls in short, tight skirts” that he envisions Trump preferring at the press briefing podium on a regular basis.

“By comparison, Sanders looks more like a slightly chunky soccer mom who organizes snacks for the kids’ games,” Horsey wrote. “Rather than the fake eyelashes and formal dresses she puts on for news briefings, Sanders seems as if she’d be more comfortable in sweats and running shoes.”

"Sanders looks more like a slightly chunky soccer mom who organizes snacks for the kids’ games"

- L.A. Times columnist David Horsey
The L.A. Times columnist even offered an insulting, backhanded compliment.

“Yet, even if Trump privately wishes he had a supermodel for a press secretary, he is lucky to have Sanders,” he wrote.

Sanders, who was promoted from deputy press secretary when Sean Spicer stepped down earlier this year, is the daughter of former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee. She has been working in politics her entire adult life and is well respected among GOP insiders.

Back in 2010, well before landing a job in Trump’s White House, Time named her one of its “40 under 40,” a group of young civic leaders that the magazine considered “rising stars of American politics.”

However, the Times columnist went on to call Sanders a liar, a “failure” and a “pro” at being ignorant. He also, in another recent column about the recent allegations of powerful men sexually harassing women, referred to Trump as a “sexually aggressive creep.”

The Times’ editorial board claims on its website to “feel a special obligation to defend civil liberties and human rights” and counts “extraordinary cultural diversity” among its “distinguishing strengths.”

It’s curious to think what Horsey, who is politically correct when it’s convenient, would feel about fat shaming Sanders on a day when it doesn’t fit his anti-Trump agenda. It should be noted that Horsey doesn’t only shame the appearance of females, as he has mocked Trump in cartoons, calling him a “bloated orange mess,” among other things.

The L.A. Times and Horsey did not immediately respond to separate requests for comment.

Shortly after Fox News asked for comment, the Times removed all references to Sanders’ appearance and added a note from Horsey.

"I want to apologize to Times readers – and to Sarah Huckabee Sanders -- for a description that was insensitive and failed to meet the standards of our newspaper. It also failed to meet the expectations I have for myself. It surely won’t be my last mistake, but this particular error will be scrupulously avoided in my future commentaries. I’ve removed the offending description,” he wrote.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

You can BET this will be that PAID LIAR Sarah Huckabee Sanders tomorrow morning.

26229472_1880464565379922_3849669647138165641_n.png

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Sarah's new nickname...Sarah Chuckleberry Slanders. Let's make this a thing!

30124568_1669358226477715_1611778492959107917_n.jpg

Allan LoefflerSarah's new nickname...Sarah Chuckleberry Slanders. Let's make this a thing!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Sarah's new nickname...Sarah Chuckleberry Slanders. Let's make this a thing!

30124568_1669358226477715_1611778492959107917_n.jpg

Allan LoefflerSarah's new nickname...Sarah Chuckleberry Slanders. Let's make this a thing!

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Sarah Sanders says she was kicked out of Virginia restaurant

BBKC40J.img

© Getty Images Sarah Sanders' night out at a restaurant on Friday ended earlier than she planned.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders was told to leave a Lexington, Va., restaurant Friday night, she said on Twitter Saturday morning. Sanders said the owner of the Red Hen in the Shenandoah Valley asked her to leave because she works for President Trump.

"Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so," Sanders tweeted Saturday morning.

Someone who claimed to be Sanders' server seemed to have posted earlier on social media about the incident. That post was tweeted out by Brennan Gilmore, the executive director of environmental group Clean Virginia.

The Red Hen, located roughly 200 miles outside Washington, D.C., is a farm-to-table, American fare restaurant. CBS News has reached out to the restaurant.

Lexington is a relatively small Virginia town that is home to the Virginia Military Institute.

Apparently, social media users were mistaking a D.C. restaurant also called the Red Hen, with the Virginia restaurant. The unaffiliated D.C. restaurant issued this statement on Twitter:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...irginia-restaurant/ar-AAz3MR0?ocid=spartanntp

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Sarah Sanders says she was kicked out of Virginia restaurant

BBKC40J.img

© Getty Images Sarah Sanders' night out at a restaurant on Friday ended earlier than she planned.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders was told to leave a Lexington, Va., restaurant Friday night, she said on Twitter Saturday morning. Sanders said the owner of the Red Hen in the Shenandoah Valley asked her to leave because she works for President Trump.

"Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so," Sanders tweeted Saturday morning.

Someone who claimed to be Sanders' server seemed to have posted earlier on social media about the incident. That post was tweeted out by Brennan Gilmore, the executive director of environmental group Clean Virginia.

The Red Hen, located roughly 200 miles outside Washington, D.C., is a farm-to-table, American fare restaurant. CBS News has reached out to the restaurant.

Lexington is a relatively small Virginia town that is home to the Virginia Military Institute.

Apparently, social media users were mistaking a D.C. restaurant also called the Red Hen, with the Virginia restaurant. The unaffiliated D.C. restaurant issued this statement on Twitter:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...irginia-restaurant/ar-AAz3MR0?ocid=spartanntp

22vdq6.jpg
246a4f.gif

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Paul Miller This didn't make a lick of sense to me until I looked closely enough at the picture to realize it's Sanders, not Sylvester Stallone.:roflmao:

41244082_2292309130862128_4171318340054155264_n.jpg

Cush Hall OMG! What the actual fuck?! I was scrolling and this scared the ever loving shit out of me!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
With Trump serving Big Macs on White House silverware, the Hamburglar couldn't be too far behind!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
April Ryan Sends Scathing Farewell Video Message To Sarah Huckabee Sanders: ‘Girl Bye’
The reporter pulled no punches as she bid the outgoing White House press secretary goodbye — and confirmed she wouldn’t attend her party.

By Lee Moran

April Ryan has made it crystal clear she won’t be attending the controversial goodbye bash that some fellow White House reporters are throwing for outgoing press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders next week.

“Sarah Huckabee, have your party. I won’t be there. Girl, bye,” the American Urban Radio Networks correspondent said in a video that she shared to Instagram on Friday.

REAL LIFE. REAL NEWS. REAL VOICES.
Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.
Become a founding member
Earlier in the clip, Ryan explained how she was “very disturbed” by the fact that Sanders this week had failed to hold a press briefing to comment on the dramatic escalation of U.S. tensions with Iran.

“The day that she should have a briefing, she didn’t,” said Ryan, who noted how it’s now been more than 100 days since Sanders last stood behind the lectern.

She continued:

Serious issues of life and death, serious issues of war, and this administration chooses not to brief the American public. Shame. Everything comes to the White House from war to peace and everything in between, and there was potential war, and no one stood at that podium to explain to the American public what was going on. And we see it in a tweet. We deserve better.

Ryan has endured a strained relationship with Sanders. Most recently, the press secretary twisted Ryan’s words to make it seem as if she had called for her to be “decapitated” after Ryan had demanded her ouster for lying.

Check out Ryan’s video here:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Only this white entitled racist piece of shit president can get away with this bullshit. Imagine if President Obama conducted shit this way.

Ms. Ryan on your post I say:

giphy.gif