is Iraq just another South Africa?

Banned
Seems to me like the same thing. White man gives a reason for invading, extracts all the the wealth(oil) pulls out and the country plunges into chaos. This ain't no different from South Africa.

TheKingofVa

Support BGOL
Registered
.... said:
Seems to me like the same thing. White man gives a reason for invading, extracts all the the wealth(oil) pulls out and the country plunges into chaos. This ain't no different from South Africa.

I'm starting to think the same thing :smh:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
.... said:
Seriously, what comparisons are there between Iraq and South Africa ???
Are you just saying shit or do you have something to base the comparisons
on ??? The ONLY reason I ask is because I don't have a clue what you're
talking about.

Please elaborate.

QueEx

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
D Town Redd said:
Iraq and South Africa are known to have large oil reservoirs. History is just repeating itself.
... and many Americans are known to have HIV; doesn't mean that you do. What the original poster said <u>might</u> have some truth to it -- but some of us would like to know the nexus ... if you know what I mean.

QueEx

histick

Potential Star
Registered
He's refering to the bullshit know as Apartheid that happened in South Africa.

South Africa/Apartheid is comparable to United States/American Indian history more than Iraq/South Africa.

I don't think Iraq is another South Africa for the following reasons:

1. The U.S. has no intentions of colonization (this is key)
2. The U.S. would control the government but it does not (potential Iraqi puppets does not count. would have to be U.S. peoples governing)
3. The U.S. isn't oppressing via segregation or discrimination

The Iraq war seems to be more of ploy to prevent dependence on far eastern (China) natural resources by securing middle eastern sources. That's my opinion. South Africa/Apartheid was about colonization and conquering (land and wealth).

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
.... said:

Ding.......ding..........ding..!
the white don't give a damn about anybody--just as long as what he does benefits him..!