Is anyone else having issues with the free hotfile links?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I've noticed over the past few days that whenever you attempt to download a file using the free link, it cycles through a 30 second timer, prompts you to enter some text & click the download button. Normally that will forward you to the actual download link but now it brings you right back to where you started. I thought it was just the file I was trying to download but the same thing happened with multiple hotfile links. Is anyone else having the same issue?

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
I've noticed over the past few days that whenever you attempt to download a file using the free link, it cycles through a 30 second timer, prompts you to enter some text & click the download button. Normally that will forward you to the actual download link but now it brings you right back to where you started. I thought it was just the file I was trying to download but the same thing happened with multiple hotfile links. Is anyone else having the same issue?

It won't work for me, either. I thought it was a blatant attempt to force/ trick me into paying for the service.

Does anybody who PAYS run into this problem, or only us non-payers?

Blaxican

Potential Star
Registered
It was giving me problems when I would use skipscreen with it. I unchecked hotfile in the skipscreen options and it started working again.

Blaq

Boss Soul
OG Investor
I haven't had any problems with it, but Stooorage and Netload are real slow now. Download times are nearly 4-6 hours for one file. I gotta stop fuckin' with those two now, along with DF.

10633_183524120199_639260199_3863361_2462397_n.jpg

Blaq

Boss Soul
OG Investor
Tried again but no dice.

Are you pasting the link into your browser? I usually use IE 8 with Hotfile but mine works with Opera as well. I used to have a similar problem with that host (forgot the host's name (Upload?)) where you had to click through 10 times before you got the file using Firefox at the time. When I used IE it would work.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Are you pasting the link into your browser? I usually use IE 8 with Hotfile but mine works with Opera as well. I used to have a similar problem with that host (forgot the host's name (Upload?)) where you had to click through 10 times before you got the file using Firefox at the time. When I used IE it would work.
I finally got it to work by opening it in Opera. Shit was turning into a royal pain in the balls prior to that.

SAMSOUL

Star
BGOL Investor
After you type in the words hit ALT this will let you download it. As a free user you can't use Download accelerators.