Irv Gotti ain’t over it ( Ashanti is pregnant with her first child after rekindling her romance with Nelly) UPDATE: Engaged

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ja ain't getting a Christmas gift from Irv after he sees that pic. :lol:

That fucking traitor :angry:
Irv right now......
MEQZJKL_o.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her shit gotta feel like crushed pink velvet.....

Got this lil mfkr "breaking his silence" about dating her before she got back with Nelly..

TLS is just taking some fucking Ls this month

FUCK!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her shit gotta feel like crushed pink velvet.....

Got this lil mfkr "breaking his silence" about dating her before she got back with Nelly..

TLS is just taking some fucking Ls this month

FUCK!!
everyone knew their relationship was legit when he dropped this vid......

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
everyone knew their relationship was legit when he dropped this vid......

That was 3 years ago in the midst of the "panorama"...... why talk about this shit now? She's clearly with a new dude and potentially with his child........ this is just too chatty patty for me, yall ended amicably....you didn't after the break up, why talk now 2+ years later?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was 3 years ago in the midst of the "panorama"...... why talk about this shit now? She's clearly with a new dude and potentially with his child........ this is just too chatty patty for me, yall ended amicably....you didn't after the break up, why talk now 2+ years later?
cuz he feelin just like Irv Gotti been feelin forever.......lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I knew I wasn't crazy. I was trying to figure out why people are acting like this is new news when I swore that heard that she was pregnant months ago. :confused:

Ashanti is pregnant, expecting her first baby with Nelly: report​

By Erin Keller

Published Dec. 4, 2023, 3:20 p.m. ET

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
the engaged part is news, let wait and see if nelly actually married her, anybody want to takes bets on that happening?