Iran vs Israel: Iran send a love tap, Israelis getting ready to send something to Iran, Biden trying to win election, said US won’t help

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serious Question...

WHAT DO WE GET IN RETURN FOR BEING ISREALS BITCH, GIVING THEM BILLIONS IN WELFARE

AND FIGHTING AND SPILLING BLOOD, SO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO THEIR WHOLY DYSFUNCTIONAL LAND,

OF FAGGOTS AND DYKES..

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DO THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS GET, FOR OUR TAX DOLLARS AND BLOODSHED,

In Isreal... besides mockery and servitude!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Discussing news on the ground outside of the mainstream media is "cheerleading" to some...meh. It's very interesting watching history unfold.

Yep…. That’s how it’s labeled

Wtf is this :lol:

“US officials from multiple government agencies say the Biden administration has ordered them not to speak publicly about last night's Israeli attack”

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Something is wrong with you. I can't pinpoint it. I know in real life you aren't this person.
Stop putting on this weird act and type like a regular person. Focus man.

Did Hitler Forsee this coming and did what he did to PROTECT the german People, whats crazy is, all this faggot tranny

shit.. TIES it all together..

In them Hitler days it was the jews that was pushing all that faggot and lesbian shit, IN GERMANY.. iin fact SINCE they GENOCIDED

the palestinians, fags and dykes RUNNING STRONG in the HOLEY LAND called IS NOT REAL I mean isreal....

is WHATS GOING ON THEIR NOW...

So Im just wondering, if Hitler did what he did, to prevent Germany from getting Palestined????

Just asking questions....

Are we next???

Were those FORCED "vaccine" mandates.. A WARM UP!!!

we already KNOW they bought all our GOVT WHOLE SALE..

A FUCKIN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE IN AMERICA and WE TALKIN ABOUT ISREAL

FOR A WHOLE FUCKIN HOUR!!

and the too many dumbed down Americans do NOT understand how fucked up,

and DIRE our future looks if we allow Isreal to pimp us, AND HAVE US FIGHT THEIR BATTLES FOR THEM...

SHOULDNT THEY BE GIVING US BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR FOR FIGHTING THEIR BATTLES......

yea IF WE DONT REGULATE NOW...

USA WILL BE OFFICIALLY PALIESTINED!!!!

ALL OUR POLITICIANS LET US DOWN..

THEY ARE ALL SPINELESS PUSSYS AND HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO BE

CALLED AMERICAN. THEY ARE ALL TRAITORS...

AND WE ARE ALL SUCKERS FOR DOING THE SAME STUPID SHIT,

OVER AND OVER AGAIN,

VOTING FOR THE SAME STUPID LEFT WING RIGHT WING FUCKIN BIRD!!!

AND EXPECT SHIT TO CHANGE..

AFTER OUR FUCKIN NATIONAL THERAPY SESSION, WE NEED TO BECOME AMERICA AGAIN...

AND CHANGE OUR LEADERSHIP LIKE THE CONSTITUTION SAYS WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DO,

WHEN OUR LEADERS BECOME THE ENEMY!!!

JUST KEEEP THIS IN MIND...!! REAL AMERICANS!!!!!

The Preamble to the United States Constitution states that the people have the right to change or abolish a government that becomes destructive. The Declaration of Independence also states that the people have the right to change or abolish a government that becomes destructive.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Serious Question...

WHAT DO WE GET IN RETURN FOR BEING ISREALS BITCH, GIVING THEM BILLIONS IN WELFARE

AND FIGHTING AND SPILLING BLOOD, SO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO THEIR WHOLY DYSFUNCTIONAL LAND,

OF FAGGOTS AND DYKES..

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DO THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS GET, FOR OUR TAX DOLLARS AND BLOODSHED,

In Isreal... besides mockery and servitude!!!
The regular American get nothing. Jewish people just get richer and richer.
I have no idea why the United States government has taken upon itself to be the protector of these Israelis.
It is not like the United States would ever elect a Jewish president. Shit is bizarre.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The regular American get nothing. Jewish people just get richer and richer.
I have no idea why the United States government has taken upon itself to be the protector of these Israelis.
It is not like the United States would ever elect a Jewish president. Shit is bizarre.
To be honest No need to elect a Jewish president

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Something is wrong with you. I can't pinpoint it. I know in real life you aren't this person.

Thats nice!

Again I understand my greatness, but lets focus HERE,

Everything is NOT ABOUT me... Yea I know right???

Focus bruh.. FOCUS!!!

When muthafuckas cant debunk my mighty elevated thoughts.

they resort to childish personal attacks. dont be a childish personal attacker,

Learn how to intellectually debunk what you disagree with, or move out the way

and let someone else try.

To attack the messenger and run from the message is a sign of mental feebleness.

Dont be mentally feeble!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can pinpoint it... You live in a box.. I live outside that box..

Everything outside your little box is foreign and frightening to you,

you NEED everything to conform you YOUR little world, in YOUR little box..

If it doesnt fit, it frightens you and makes you question your life decisions.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Tehran plays down reported Israeli attacks, signals no retaliation​

Parisa HafeziApril 19, 20244:42 PM CDTUpdated 12 hours ago
DUBAI/JERUSALEM, April 19 (Reuters) - Explosions echoed over an Iranian city on Friday in what sources said was an Israeli attack, but Tehran played down the incident and indicated it had no plans for retaliation - a response that appeared gauged towards averting region-wide war.

Iran's foreign minister said the drones, which the sources said Israel launched against the city of Isfahan, were "mini-drones" and that they had caused no damage or casualties.

The limited scale of the attack and Iran's muted response appeared to signal a successful effort by diplomats who have been working to avert all-out war since an Iranian drone and missile attack on Israel on Saturday.
Iranian media and officials described a small number of explosions, which they said resulted from air defences hitting three drones over Isfahan in central Iran. They referred to the incident as an attack by "infiltrators", rather than by Israel, obviating the need for retaliation.

A senior Iranian official told Reuters there were no plans to respond against Israel for the incident.

"The foreign source of the incident has not been confirmed. We have not received any external attack, and the discussion leans more towards infiltration than attack," the official said.

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian was also cautious in comments to envoys of Muslim countries in New York.

"The Zionist regime's (Israel's) media supporters, in a desperate effort, tried to make victory out of their defeat, while the downed mini-drones have not caused any damage or casualties," Amirabdollahian was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

Israel said nothing about the incident and its ally Washington refused to be drawn.

Asked about it repeatedly at a press conference in Italy, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said he would not comment apart from saying that the United States was committed to Israel's security but not involved in any offensive operations.

The White House also said it had no comment, in a departure for an administration that routinely weighs in on the latest developments in the Israeli conflict.

U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin spoke with his Israeli counterpart on Friday. A Pentagon readout made no specific mention of Iran, but said the two discussed issues including “efforts to maintain regional stability.”

Violence between Israel and Iranian proxies across the Middle East has intensified throughout six months of bloodshed in Gaza, raising fears the longstanding foes' shadow war could spiral into a direct conflict.

Israel had said it would retaliate after Saturday's strikes, the first ever direct attack on Israel by Iran, which caused no deaths after Israel and its allies shot down hundreds of missiles and drones.

Tehran launched those attacks in response to a presumed Israeli airstrike on April 1 that destroyed a building in Iran's embassy compound in Damascus and killed several Iranian officers including a top general.

"Israel tried to calibrate between the need to respond and a desire not to enter into a cycle of action and counter reaction that would just escalate endlessly," said Itamar Rabinovich, a former Israeli ambassador to Washington.

CALLS FOR CALM​

Allies including the U.S. had pressed all week to ensure any further retaliation would be calibrated not to provoke more escalation, and Western countries tightened sanctions on Iran to mollify Israel.

There was no word from Israel on Friday as to whether further action might be planned. Apart from direct strikes on Iranian territory, it has other ways of attacking, including cyber attacks and strikes on Iranian proxies elsewhere.

In a sign of pressure within Israel's hard-right government for a stronger response, Itamar Ben Gvir, the far-right national security minister posted a single word on X after Friday's strikes: "Feeble".

At the end of a meeting in Italy, foreign ministers of the Group of Seven industrialised democracies urged "all parties to work to prevent further escalation."

They also called for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, the release of hostages held there by Hamas, an influx of aid for civilians in Gaza and for Israel to hold off from attacking Rafah, the last refuge for more than a million Gazans.

Beijing, Moscow and Arab states also called for restraint in the region.

In financial markets, oil prices initially surged but later slipped back, a move market analysts said pointed to a belief that an escalation of hostilities in the region might be avoided.
By morning, Iran had reopened airports and airspace that were shut during the strikes. But travel disruption is set to continue in the region, with some flights rerouted by international airlines and others suspended.

DRONES 'DESTROYED IN THE SKY'​

In Iran, news reports on Friday's incident made no mention of Israel, and state television carried analysts and pundits who appeared dismissive about the scale.

There did not appear to be any extensive damage at an air base that was reportedly targeted by the Israeli strike, CNN reported, citing satellite images it obtained.

Shortly after midnight, "three drones were observed in the sky over Isfahan. The air defence system became active and destroyed these drones in the sky," Iranian state TV said.

Israeli media avoided quoting Israeli officials directly, instead referring to foreign media reports that cited Israeli sources as confirming Israel was behind the attacks.
Iran had warned Israel before Friday's strike that Tehran would deliver a severe response to any attack on its territory, and had told the U.N. Security Council that Israel must be compelled to stop further "military adventurism against our interests".

Israel's assault on Gaza began after Hamas Islamists attacked Israel on Oct. 7, killing 1,200, according to Israeli tallies. Israel's military offensive has killed 34,000 Palestinians in Gaza, according to the Gazan health ministry.

Iran-backed groups have declared support for Palestinians, carrying out attacks from Lebanon, Yemen and Iraq, raising fears the Gaza conflict was growing into a wider regional war.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Iran talked big shit. Prior to their response, they said that nations that helped Israel would be held accountable. Jordan, US, and England helped Israel defend the drone attack. Israel also attacked back. Israel is still in Gaza. What is Iran going to do?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Iran talked big shit. Prior to their response, they said that nations that helped Israel would be held accountable. Jordan, US, and England helped Israel defend the drone attack. Israel also attacked back. Israel is still in Gaza. What is Iran going to do?
Bruh

You acting like the war is OVER.. bruh Iran aint even START yet.. isreal started THE WHOLE WAR when they TOOK OUT IRANIAN generals..

THAT SHIT WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PRINCE BY MACHEVELLI, You think Iran is gonna let THAT slide....sheeeeeeeeeet....

they plan to wait YEAAAAAARSSSSSSS to catch Isreal LACKING.... there is a long term plan in place to make

Isreal PAY for that shit bruh... maybe next year, maybe twenty years from now... but

isreal will pay for murdering those generals....sleep on that shit if you want to..... you thinkin bunt to get a man on base.

Iran thinkin LONG BALL to win the game!!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
It was a wild guess, considering Obama and Netanyahu had a sour relationship, diplomatically, but whatever, man.
Good memory bro.
I went and googled and you're right.

My takeaway from the articles was that while the bombs and aid never stopped, he (Obama) at least never accepted their dirty bloodstained donations in the form of campaign contributions.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good memory bro.
I went and googled and you're right.

My takeaway from the articles was that while the bombs and aid never stopped, he (Obama) at least never accepted their dirty bloodstained donations in the form of campaign contributions.

Fam, the developments in that area of the world are VERY interesting considering how the geopolitical landscape (i.e. NATO vs BRICS) is rapidly changing. What use to take a few days back in the 80s/90s for a country like Israel is now taking MONTHS with no guarantee of finishing their goal.

LGBT members don’t play when it comes to Obama. He is their Abraham Africanus I :yes:

MAGAT members don't play when it comes to literally BURNING themselves alive in front of a courthouse to show solidarity. He is their for their supreme orange cult leader. Feel free burn yourself next :thumbsup:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It was if nations helped them attack Iran soil.

They didn’t care if nations helped Israel shot down drones and missiles

Just couldn’t attack Iran or let Israelis use their airspace

Apparently what Iran send to Israel was enough to say, aight they ain’t no push over.

The reason why isreal attacked her embassy is because the support that Iran is giving in Gaza.

So yes they will continue to kill folks but Israel will continue to suffer economically also….

And Gaza ain’t really going all that great

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Israel took out an Iranian embassy in Syria. Iran responded by taking out 3 Israeli military bases. Israel then responds with a drone explosion that didn't take out a single Iranian air base.

The proxy wars in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, etc., including attacks on Israeli shipments continue, but that doesn't mean things won't escalate any further.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, the developments in that area of the world are VERY interesting considering how the geopolitical landscape (i.e. NATO vs BRICS) is rapidly changing. What use to take a few days back in the 80s/90s for a country like Israel is now taking MONTHS with no guarantee of finishing their goal.

MAGAT members don't play when it comes to literally BURNING themselves alive in front of a courthouse to show solidarity. He is there for their supreme orange cult leader. Feel free burn yourself next :thumbsup:
Joe Biden: “LGBT is my #1 priority”

Kamala Harris: “I’m not doing anything for black people”

Did you support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

No need to type a bunch of garbage because it is a yes or no question.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Joe Biden: “LGBT is my #1 priority”

Kamala Harris: “I’m not doing anything for black people”

Did you support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

No need to type a bunch of garbage because it is a yes or no question.

Your reply has nothing to do with my post.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
It was a wild guess, considering Obama and Netanyahu had a sour relationship, diplomatically, but whatever, man.
One of the very first things Obama did when he took office was to say how much he supports Israel. I remember because I was waiting to hear what he would say about that situation.

Obama not liking Bibi didn't matter. The Palestinians suffered anyway. Obama still gave them billions. And come to find out now, Obama did get his money from the Israel lobby. He accepted their money and did as he was told. I found some of his old speeches but I won't post them here to keep this thread on topic.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One of the very first things Obama did when he took office was to say how much he supports Israel. I remember because I was waiting to hear what he would say about that situation.

Obama not liking Bibi didn't matter. The Palestinians suffered anyway. Obama still gave them billions. And come to find out now, Obama did get his money from the Israel lobby. He accepted their money and did as he was told. I found some of his old speeches but I won't post them here to keep this thread on topic.

Every President does that. Standard American practice. But, outside of that, they were not drinking buddies. I'll leave it at that, as I don't want to derail this thread.