Iran vs Israel: Iran send a love tap, Israelis getting ready to send something to Iran, Biden trying to win election, said US won’t help

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

"Son of a bitch..."
Top-Gun-in-snow.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Soooooo apparently they did a limit attack on Iran

To gain support from Washington to go into Rafah refugee section of Gaza.

I saw something where Biden and Bibi agree on conditions to eliminate Hamas in Gaza.

Even tho that sound highly understandable, because without USA backing Israel would get hammered…..

But I think it’s more…

I think they just tested the response of Iran’s air defenses

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i said this was gonna happen a couple months ago. Israel will eradicate the Gaza strip altogether.
The West Bank will be next.

Didn't they do the same thing during Katrina...

Kill our bruhs and sis...blame it on a man made flood.

Then redevelop the stolen land. Built a luxury hotel and shit

Folks think demons don't exist.

I'm just saying how we paying isreal billions to fight thier wars for them.

Wight men don't want to admit it.

But Jews punked them. Got them all looking

Like whores with their ass and hand out

A fucking American presidential debate and
They Talkin bout isreal for a fuckin hour

Shit is just stupid at this point

Has isreal ever done anything for America and Americans?

Just One reason why we should shed blood for Palestines stolen land?

Would isreals actions in Palestine shock Hitler??

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That tweet is inaccurate. Iran hit 3 major Israeli air bases. This was confirmed by multiple sources. That's why Israel is having apparent tantrums and getting more sloppy.

Yep, this is why Israel is acting out and being sloppy.
Even if it was correct, non NATO Israel had Jordan, Uk and USA defending it.
With those folks it would’ve been more than 3 facilities.

At times I be like folks are wild to still believe the mainstream media reporting but hey on the flip side we believe non main stream media…. Which they feel is completely wrong :lol:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Iran’s response if Israel takes any further military action against it would be “immediate and at a maximum level,” Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian told CNN Thursday, as fears rise of an escalation of the conflict in the Middle East.

“In case the Israeli regime embarks on adventurism again and takes action against the interests of Iran, the next response from us will be immediate and at a maximum level,” Amir-Abdollahian told CNN’s Erin Burnett in an exclusive interview in New York.

His remarks come in the wake of an unprecedented Iranian attack on Israel last week that Tehran said was retaliation for a deadly suspected Israeli airstrike on Iran’s consulate in Syria – placing the region on edge as Israel vowed to strike back in return.
Hours after Amir-Abdollahian’s comments, an explosion was heard close to the airport in the central Iranian city of Isfahan, Iran’s semi-official FARS news agency reported early Friday, citing local sources. The cause of this explosion is unclear.
Last Saturday, Iran launched hundreds of drones and missiles on Israel in response to the April 1 attack on its Damascus consulate that killed at least seven officials, including a top Iranian commander.
The Iranian attack on April 13 appeared designed to maximize spectacle while minimizing casualties, and Israel and its allies downed the vast bulk of the projectiles.

The tit-for-tat strikes have brought a decades long shadow war between Israel and Iran out in the open and sent fear coursing through the Middle East.
Israel’s allies, including the United States, have called for restraint from Israel in a bid to prevent strikes from escalating into a regional war, as Israel’s ongoing war against Palestinian militant group Hamas in Gaza sends tensions between it and its neighbors soaring.
It is unclear if Israel will listen to the calls of its allies.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday said Israel will make its “own decisions” when responding to Iran’s airstrikes.

"suspected Israeli airstrike on Iran’s consulate in Syria"

This was confirmed by numerous sources. CNN is STILL on that bullshit.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
"suspected Israeli airstrike on Iran’s consulate in Syria"

This was confirmed by numerous sources. CNN is STILL on that bullshit.
No way they are alluding to the idea that it was not an the Israeli attack.
How you(them not you) entertaining those thought?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even if it was correct, non NATO Israel had Jordan, Uk and USA defending it.
With those folks it would’ve been more than 3 facilities.

At times I be like folks are wild to still believe the mainstream media reporting but hey on the flip side we believe non main stream media…. Which they feel is completely wrong :lol:

That's because Iran gave more than 72 Hours notice. Ample time to get multiple air defense systems in place. Basically an appointment. :lol:That was the reconnaissance part for Iran. If Iran gets gully and uses more dangerous options in it's arsenal with no warning, those defenses will be moot.

No way they are alluding to the idea that it was not an the Israeli attack.
How you(them not you) entertaining those thought?

Fam, just about every military act by Israel is "suspected" with CNN :lol:

Speaking of "suspected"...

All part of the "right to defend itself" narrative :lol::roflmao:

On a side note...

:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That's because Iran gave more than 72 Hours notice. Ample time to get multiple air defense systems in place. Basically an appointment. :lol:That was the reconnaissance part for Iran. If Iran gets gully and uses more dangerous options in it's arsenal with no warning, those defenses will be moot.

Fam, just about every military act by Israel is "suspected" with CNN :lol:

Speaking of "suspected"...

All part of the "right to defend itself" narrative :lol::roflmao:

On a side note...

:lol: :lol:

Man you gonna have them ninjas looking at you sideways like they do me

:lol: they gonna think you cheerleading and luv them sand ninjas even tho they don’t like blacks

The funny thing is there’s topics about blacks killing blacks and them angry ninjas be ghost….

That’s why I just laughed at them kats, when I do reply to them or if I see them expressing concerns about certain issues…

But anyways look at this

Folks thinking Bibi is done, ummmm idk

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
On a side note...

The West itself is in dire need of air defense systems and cannot cover the needs of Ukraine and Israel for them, writes WSJ. Kiev and Tel Aviv are making a terrible mistake by emptying their arsenals when European countries are queuing up for air defense systems for their own defense needs, the author of the material laments.

Air defense equipment manufacturing companies are unable to meet the sharply increased global demand. Therefore, the West will have to fork out a lot in the future, shooting down cheap UAVs with missiles costing millions of dollars, as was the case with Israel the day before. The Armed Forces of Ukraine also complain that they do not have enough military equipment to contain the endless stream of drones on the front line, the article notes.

The US and Israel are currently testing microwave and laser anti-drone systems that have been designed by private companies. In theory, such weapons can fire as long as they have a charge of energy. However, these new systems are not battle-tested and have a limited range. And today there are no other viable solutions at all, concludes the former American special forces soldier”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
32583197-319-D-4-BAC-94-AD-11928-C3-C596-D.jpg
“Several officials said Jordan's king asked the U.S. president during a call over the weekend to urge Israel not to use Jordanian airspace in a counterattack against Iran.

They also said that Amman has been sending private messages to Israel through the United States and other countries for this same request”

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Biden said “DONT” again

Biden - Don’t attack Iran,

Bibi - I have to and what’s in it for me if I don’t

Biden - Well you can continue in Gaza

Bibi- Ok, where’s my shipment

Biden - What do you want

Bibi - Atleast 100b and ok to destroy Rafah

Biden - Deal, just leave Iran alone…

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden said “DONT” again

Biden - Don’t attack Iran,

Bibi - I have to and what’s in it for me if I don’t

Biden - Well you can continue in Gaza

Bibi- Ok, where’s my shipment

Biden - What do you want

Bibi - Atleast 100b and ok to destroy Rafah

Biden - Deal, just leave Iran alone…
-
bb is tryin to get all this shit in before the next election.... although trump like all politicians

of today, are zionist whores..... he loves to negotiate and bullshit, and that alone will delay

alot of violence and save a lot of lives in the middle east..

unlike yassa massa Ise a doit suh BIDEN... yea..

fuck dat guy!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Probably not wise to make an emotional decision and risk losing hundreds of thousands of lives.

30k plus some already dead in Palestine

That is exactly what Israel is doing. Emotionally killing thousands of people.
Man you right, Washington don’t even believe in Israeli decision making skills

:lol: but yet we sending mo money over there…

There has to be something of value in Gaza

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that an emotional decision? Israel doesn’t give a fuck. They will destroy until nothings left. I’m sure it could be justified in the Good book as a clip in this thread of what a Rabbi said.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man you right, Washington don’t even believe in Israeli decision making skills

:lol: but yet we sending mo money over there…

There has to be something of value in Gaza
We sending these rich people money to just kill people with no remorse and market the killing as some just cause.
They are literally behaving like Nazi's the Star of David is the new swastika and the world is just watching it all happen.
The scales will have to be balanced for this. I just told I ain't on near it when the reckoning comes.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:

Man you gonna have them ninjas looking at you sideways like they do me

:lol: they gonna think you cheerleading and luv them sand ninjas even tho they don’t like blacks

The funny thing is there’s topics about blacks killing blacks and them angry ninjas be ghost….

That’s why I just laughed at them kats, when I do reply to them or if I see them expressing concerns about certain issues…

But anyways look at this

Folks thinking Bibi is done, ummmm idk

Discussing news on the ground outside of the mainstream media is "cheerleading" to some...meh. It's very interesting watching history unfold.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We sending these rich people money to just kill people with no remorse and market the killing as some just cause.
They are literally behaving like Nazi's the Star of David is the new swastika and the world is just watching it all happen.
The scales will have to be balanced for this. I just told I ain't on near it when the reckoning comes.

Did Hitler Forsee this coming and did what he did to PROTECT the german People, whats crazy is, all this faggot tranny

shit.. TIES it all together..

In them Hitler days it was the jews that was pushing all that faggot and lesbian shit, IN GERMANY.. iin fact SINCE they GENOCIDED

the palestinians, fags and dykes RUNNING STRONG in the HOLEY LAND called IS NOT REAL I mean isreal....

is WHATS GOING ON THEIR NOW...

So Im just wondering, if Hitler did what he did, to prevent Germany from getting Palestined????

Just asking questions....

Are we next???

Were those FORCED "vaccine" mandates.. A WARM UP!!!

we already KNOW they bought all our GOVT WHOLE SALE..

A FUCKIN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE IN AMERICA and WE TALKIN ABOUT ISREAL

FOR A WHOLE FUCKIN HOUR!!

and the too many dumbed down Americans do NOT understand how fucked up,

and DIRE our future looks if we allow Isreal to pimp us, AND HAVE US FIGHT THEIR BATTLES FOR THEM...

SHOULDNT THEY BE GIVING US BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR FOR FIGHTING THEIR BATTLES......

yea IF WE DONT REGULATE NOW...

USA WILL BE OFFICIALLY PALIESTINED!!!!

ALL OUR POLITICIANS LET US DOWN..

THEY ARE ALL SPINELESS PUSSYS AND HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO BE

CALLED AMERICAN. THEY ARE ALL TRAITORS...

AND WE ARE ALL SUCKERS FOR DOING THE SAME STUPID SHIT,

OVER AND OVER AGAIN,

VOTING FOR THE SAME STUPID LEFT WING RIGHT WING FUCKIN BIRD!!!

AND EXPECT SHIT TO CHANGE..

AFTER OUR FUCKIN NATIONAL THERAPY SESSION, WE NEED TO BECOME AMERICA AGAIN...

AND CHANGE OUR LEADERSHIP LIKE THE CONSTITUTION SAYS WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DO,

WHEN OUR LEADERS BECOME THE ENEMY!!!

JUST KEEEP THIS IN MIND...!! REAL AMERICANS!!!!!

The Preamble to the United States Constitution states that the people have the right to change or abolish a government that becomes destructive. The Declaration of Independence also states that the people have the right to change or abolish a government that becomes destructive.