Investment Advice

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Posted this on the regular board but got minimal replys

I know alot of cats are financially set, well ur boy tryin to get there myself. I kow alot of peeps ( like my boy ) who refinanced thier house & got like $120,000 & the first thang they did was go buy a brand new SUV with rims & beat, go shopping & buy clothes, make a lil bit of home improvements. All that is nice but damn that. Well I had $260,000 in equity & I recently refinanced & pulled out $140,000. First thang I did was drive out to a spot out here in Cali ( Lancaster ) where you can still get home for decent prices ( atleast in the Cali perspective ) & I put bids in on 4 homes & Im getting all 4 with 100% financing so basically all I have to do is pay closing cost. Then I know ima have to cover 5 morgage payments for a couple months till I get renters for them & 3 out of the four just need interior paint. Now heres my question, whens its all said & done Ima probally be left with $90,000 after everythang has been paid for & I own all 4 homes with renters covering my mortgage payment. I told my girl that in 2-3 years when I take the equity out of all four homes that I want to open up my own strip club cause aint no down time in a strip club & the maintnence is very minimal. Just buy some coo lighting, a nice DJ set up & & a shiny ass pole & we're in tha game. If yall had some cheese stacked up what would be your next move? Whats a real good investment to hop in with a nice lump sum of money? As yall se I have my own mixtape website as well as my own clothing website which is www.gentlemensdepot.com but I also do Real Estate apprasials & home loans BUT im not experienced in the investment side so I'm just asking for some advice & of cats who have been there & done that or know someone who does.

A

ActivationWizard

What r u trying to accomplish short term and long term?

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically I got the homes for long term. Im mainly looking for short term BUT Im always open to hear additional long term suggestions.

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
The Strip Club business is not as easy as he just put it. There is a lot more work involved.

You first have to find a spot (nice size real estate, need parking lot space), get permit from the city which is not that simple in many neighborhoods. Here in Atlanta you will have some serious fights where ever you go. It is easier to buy an existing club than get permit for a new one.

Other things needed:
Liquer Lisc, Fix the club up, hire bartenders, strippers, security, police, DJ, cleaning crew, cook(wings), parking attendants, management crew.

If you find good management you wont have to do most of those stuff yourself.

Next you have to market the club (management can do that if you are using one).

OK. Now picture yourself managing all these folk every day the club is open and doing it till 3, 4, 5 am or picture your self entrusting someone else with all this management work. Now if you like what you see then the Strip Club business might just be for you.