Apple are experts at getting their customers

to drink ANY koolaid presented to them. :smh:

OH OHH... GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

9rY9.gif
What’s your credit card apr and don’t give me that 0% intro bullshit

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the point is that this thing isn't something ground breaking you should be that excited over. Fine they don't charge you a late fee...but the release tries to pretend they are benevolent and we know they're not. its about getting people in the door to drive up revenue. All of these option for tracking and calculating you can get from mint, or Credit Karma, or your bank. Throw an Apple logo and people are like oh wow...i get it now. it's hilarious.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I think the point is that this thing isn't something ground breaking you should be that excited over. Fine they don't charge you a late fee...but the release tries to pretend they are benevolent and we know they're not. its about getting people in the door to drive up revenue. All of these option for tracking and calculating you can get from mint, or Credit Karma, or your bank. Throw an Apple logo and people are like oh wow...i get it now. it's hilarious.
For credit cards it is what other card gives you your rewards to use on the spot?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I like to buy a phone just to test out their security and privacy. My hunch it is spyware garbage like Google.

I should be running these companies, they are getting these products from my ideas.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
The privacy aspect is what intrigues me the most.

I look forward to seeing how or what crypto apps they will allow you to use to with your cash back rewards.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
but the release tries to pretend they are benevolent and we know they're not.

What gives you this impression from their announcement?

its about getting people in the door to drive up revenue.

Isn't that the point of most consumer based companies?

All of these option for tracking and calculating you can get from mint, or Credit Karma, or your bank.

Is there an issue with an additional option?

Throw an Apple logo and people are like oh wow...i get it now. it's hilarious.

Who is saying wow though?

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What gives you this impression from their announcement?

Isn't that the point of most consumer based companies?

Is there an issue with an additional option?

Who is saying wow though?

there is no issue with another option but apple fanboys react to these things as if Apple itself just invented it. That's who and that's how they are acting.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
13.24% to 24.24% interest rate :smh:

This card is not special, but Apple. Lots of IG posts are coming from the same sorts of people that went for fyre festival
Apple is just looking to make loot in other areas with their phone sales dropping ….. less of their sheep are buying phones that are over a grand with prices still going up …. that's why they started a streaming service ….. with free shit up front to get the sheep hooked …. over a billion iphones out there …. that's over a billion customers pre-loaded

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Apple is just looking to make loot in other areas with their phone sales dropping ….. less of their sheep are buying phones that are over a grand with prices still going up …. that's why they started a streaming service ….. with free shit up front to get the sheep hooked …. over a billion iphones out there …. that's over a billion customers pre-loaded

This man gets it