!!! I'ma ALWAYS be able to PLUCK YOU !!!

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Is there someone like that in your life? Past or present.

- You got a baby by me, I got a baby by you
Whaddya mean? I'ma always be able to pluck you
E-40 - Nah, Nah

Expressed it perfectly. It's not about a child though, it's just some real heavy lust or something.

Door swings both ways. I got 3 women, luckily, two are not in the same state. But if we were, I gotta have 'em, 10 mins. to get to a location and we're at it like some addicts!

It's not that other women weren't shit, they just got me like that!

I know of at least 3 other women, not the same ones, still want it after 4 some years. 2 I dated. One, didn't even really get the goods, she just needed a prop for her website. After words she was on it, but I was getting all shy and shit, so it didn't really go down.

She's still like if I'm ever her way . . . :yes:

Sometimes the attraction is just fucking out there, on some outer orbit shit.

Thoughts anyone,

. . . and question to the ladies . . .

So how do you act when that one who CAN, ain't your current MAN!?

:lol::lol::dance:
85mteeu.gif

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Stay far away. Preferably several states. Lust is not rational therefore it is ridiculous to expect to make rational decisions in the face of that kind of connection. It's like sitting Cheetos in front of a compulsive overeater. Just don't do it.:smh:

I think we all wish for that kind of connection with our mate,but reality sometimes its there sometimes its not. Best to focus on all the fine qualities your mate does have.....but it's just late at night when you horny as fuck.... nevamind.

That's my fav clip from House Party.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
The same has been said for centuries concerning the irrationality of love.

It's not the itch, it's how you scratch it.

I think lust gets a bad rap.

The whole seven deadly sins thing.

Sure it can have bite, but what reaction to attraction doesn't.

Intensity shouldn't be feared. Perhaps when unrestrained, but what emotion is safe.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
The same has been said for centuries concerning the irrationality of love.

It's not the itch, it's how you scratch it.

I think lust gets a bad rap.

The whole seven deadly sins thing.

Sure it can have bite, but what reaction to attraction doesn't.

Intensity shouldn't be feared. Perhaps when unrestrained, but what emotion is safe.

Ah the middle path approach.

Emotions are just that- intense and ephemeral.
Its not the experience of lust, its how we enact the experience and in essence our inability to let go of it once the moment has passed that can be problematic.

If you can't let go, you'll always be hungry for, chase it, catch it and SOMETIMES it leads you down a path or to a person it may have been prudent to diverge from.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Well I've had my share of married men in my younger days. Most men my age couldn't handle me anyway, so it always worked for me.

But now I feel differently. I don't regret anything that I've done but I do see another side to the whole mistress/other woman/concubine thing.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Most men my age couldn't handle me anyway...

How do you define handle? In a conversation? On a date? In bed? In a disagreement?

I was reading Da Don's post on younger women and older men, and that and this post reminds me of LOST IN TRANSLATION where the young boyfriend lets his girlfriend Scarlett Johannsen's sarcasm and attitude get under his skin--Bill Murray on the other hand brushes it off and enjoys the girl's company anyway.

She is naturally smitten with Bill, whose maturity and cool is unaffected by her test and games, which she seems to find extremely attractive.

Anyway, I digress. The question, then..."handle" how?

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I meant sexually. I was ALWAYS ready to fuck back then. So it's hard to find someone who's comfortable with that.

How do you define handle? In a conversation? On a date? In bed? In a disagreement?

I was reading Da Don's post on younger women and older men, and that and this post reminds me of LOST IN TRANSLATION where the young boyfriend lets his girlfriend Scarlett Johannsen's sarcasm and attitude get under his skin--Bill Murray on the other hand brushes it off and enjoys the girl's company anyway.

She is naturally smitten with Bill, whose maturity and cool is unaffected by her test and games, which she seems to find extremely attractive.

Anyway, I digress. The question, then..."handle" how?

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

:hmm:

. . . BACK THEN.

71vw8px.gif

Awwwwww shit! Ferris Bueller!!! :lol:

"When Cameron was in Egyyyyptlaaaaand....

Let My...People....GOOOOOOOOO....."

Hey Fem...

You gonna get back there cherie...and as pretty as you are, you'll still be hot as fuck at 40 and wise enough to find some niggas than can appreciate the fury thine goodies will unleash upon them. :D