iggy has some nice B-stings...

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She got her attention. Bitch trying to front like she took topless pics and thought they wouldn’t get out. When is that wack ass album dropping again?:rolleyes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
they look good to me...

she got them the right size....

fits her body ...

Iggy-Azalea-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-3.jpeg

For a white chick I'm smashing

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
She flew to Miami from Australia when she was 16 so around 2004 and just overstayed her tourist Visa so she was undocumented here for hella years. Whatever stories she told in interviews about working under the table jobs when she got out here to pay for an apartment with roommates or whatever is bullshit, she stayed with some D Boy in miami that she had met online on MSN messenger is the real story. During the 04-10 years she basically just stayed with diff Dope Boys, Pimps, Scammer types of cats. She caught some buzz with her MySpace Music page in 08 but didn't really get her a deal til 2010 when she came to the Interscope Office in LA where they wanted to sign her as a pop act but shit didn't really work out. During that time she started getting ran thru by some niggas in LA i knew in the music industry so she had moved on from all the street niggas. After she couldn't break as a popstar, she went back to ATL and thats when you finally seen her hit the mainstream as a hip hop act thru Grand Hustle and shit. She didn't get her documents to become legal pretty much til she became famous but i mean its been others in hip hop like that like you heard with 21 Savage during Super bowl last yr

Tell us more...