If You Had To Pick One To Stay With You?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 4 and 1.....them others git you sleeping with one eye open
It's funny you mentioned "sleeping with one eye open." I can't really go into details, but I have a female friend who caught a Federal case (the arrest actually made the newspaper) because she was involved with some guy that was connected with Drug trafficking from either South America or Central America.

Some how she appeared to beat the case (I never bother to discuss it with her and pretended that it never happened), and didn’t do any jail time.

So, I went to visit one evening and ended up spending the night (I was sleeping on the couch in her living room). I can laugh now, but that night I didn't sleep well because I keep thinking did she talk to the Feds to save herself? If she did, were they looking for "Pay back?"

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
will-smith.gif

psTlNx.gif

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They literally suck at their chosen craft. :dunno:

All of them do, so what's your point? I'm not choosing either one of them to commit crimes with, I was just answering based on the question that was asked. And those two did white collar crimes.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of them do, so what's your point? I'm not choosing either one of them to commit crimes with, I was just answering based on the question that was asked. And those two did white collar crimes.
Copy that... A couple of dudes mentioned hitting licks with them.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None ! These young girls already wild as fuck . 3 look like stright killers . " Could you take me shopping and buy me a _ _ _ _ _ _ ? Me - " What ? You tripping!......Now I got an ex-con who dont care about going to prison.
Too many women out here for my broke pimp ass to get caught up

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just number 1 for me. 2,3,5,6 like violence and number 4 look like she can go bat shit crazy on site

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's funny you mentioned "sleeping with one eye open." I can't really go into details, but I have a female friend who caught a Federal case (the arrest actually made the newspaper) because she was involved with some guy that was connected with Drug trafficking from either South America or Central America.

Some how she appeared to beat the case (I never bother to discuss it with her and pretended that it never happened), and didn’t do any jail time.

So, I went to visit one evening and ended up spending the night (I was sleeping on the couch in her living room). I can laugh now, but that night I didn't sleep well because I keep thinking did she talk to the Feds to save herself? If she did, were they looking for "Pay back?"

Bro this skit would get 500K views in a 2 weeks

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m putting twin beds from the bathroom to the living room and all them hoes welcome.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Give me #6. She's already and expert at what I'm interested in from her and I don't have to worry about her killing me or burning my shit up.