If ur black and never seen this movie/tv show u should be kicked out the race ...

Im trolling for the most partbut it ll give some serious entries

Lackawanna blues and something the lord made both staring mos def
 
Porgy and Bess
A Raisin in the Sun
In the Heat of the Night
They Call Me Mr Tibbs
Glory
Set it Off
Superfly (original)
Carmen Jones
The Piano Lesson (Samuel Jackson)
The Piano Lesson (Charles Dutton)
Immitation of Life
Training Day
Mo Better Blues
The Learning Tree
Native Son
Finally someone mentions the real one. Show your kids because a lot of their light skin friends acting shady right now.
 
The film that had the greatest impact on me as a child was Roots... I was filled with questions about why slavery is not discussed in school.

 
It's on my tv bucket list. I always fall asleep after 15mins, eventually I gave up trying to watch it.
This is what happens to me when i try to watch the first full episode of GOT...i've watched clips and i think i got the gist of it, but i keep falling asleep.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PJN
Back
Top