If u didnt want to fuck them before....INDIA/CRYSTAL showin da goods

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
u know whats crazy ...

every single bitch on IG thats up there starving for attention has nudes in their phone...

every single one .... it`s just getting to them bitches...lol

n if they keep them in there long enuff they will get leaked...

its the laws of averages...:giggle:

now i know to a man everybody knew these ho`s had neked shit in their phone...

dog u cant give the greatest invention ever made (camera phones ) to a bunch of conceited broads that

starve daily to here how beautiful they are not expect a little nekedness...:D

it`s crazy ...shit is like a dam drug ...

slam

Super Moderator
All this free nudity..these broads dumb if they don't have an onlyfan account... Make money being an attention whore

yup ..the internet is 4ever ...cant put that genie back in the bottle....:rolleyes2:

but thats small money to them ...u know ni99as trickin on them bitches hard plus i think they make their own money ...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Got 1 more... Supposedly it's 82 files.. I'm on it.

e5r45iC8_o.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yup ..the internet is 4ever ...cant put that genie back in the bottle....:rolleyes2:

but thats small money to them ...u know ni99as trickin on them bitches hard plus i think they make their own money ...
small money? They got a big fan base according to ya... 10's of thousands paying 20 s month could easily be a 6 fig or more a month hustle.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After the week we've all had, this is a nice treat. Thank you kind God

I had to go ahead and turn that Watch thread notification on. I need to know about updates immediately

slam

Super Moderator
small money? They got a big fan base according to ya... 10's of thousands paying 20 s month could easily be a 6 fig or more a month hustle.

yeah ...think that would hurt their marketable image...

i think crystal even fuck with guess now...cant b online bussing it open every night ...

:giggle:

n dont they still have the TV show...?

n i think India has an endorsement with some make up or skin care shit...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yeah ...think that would hurt their marketable image...

i think crystal even fuck with guess now...cant b online bussing it open every night ...

:giggle:

n dont they still have the TV show...?

n i think India has an endorsement with some make up or skin care shit...
Gonna keep it real I don't know s hit about these broads other than ya saying they had some kinda show and all the pics you post of them... If you never posted pics of these chicks I would've never known who they were...I'm a cordcutter so most of these modern " famous" people are unknown to me

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh shit.. We might have another fappenning about to happen.

Sadly anything that I post is going to have to be in the trap.

Posted what I could find so far in the trap.... It's been a minute... So I've lost some sources..

Sadly my premium content people don't vibe with my fappenning people.

Couldn't find any more Crystal.... Did find some more Nicole Z