If trump goes to jail for his taxes will the secret service protect him in jail?

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really do believe Trump committed tax crimes, which is why he's fighting so hard to prevent the release of his taxes. If he loses in November, and the SDNY decides to lock him up how will that play out? Obama signed into law The Former President Protection Act that in sum provides lifetime secret service protection to all former presidents.

If Trump has to do time--which he should, will he receive secret service protection in prison? Or would a criminal conviction void his secret service protection. Wouldn't it be great if he got thrown into general population and other inmates grabbed him by his pussy?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Surely you don’t think the president is going to be in a federal prison. He’s going to have home confinement. The problem comes in with the asset forfeitures. I say confiscate all his assets and give it to the migrant families. He should spend his days in a 1 bedroom apartment in queens. Probably at one of his fathers old buildings.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that he is now president guarantees he will never go to prison or be prosecuted. He would have probably never gone anyway, but now he is basically untouchable.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that he is now president guarantees he will never go to prison or be prosecuted. He would have probably never gone anyway, but now he is basically untouchable.
I disagree. Why do you think he keeps filing emergency appeals whenever a judge orders the release of his taxes. Also, while a sitting president can't be prosecuted there is no precedent pertaining to prosecuting a former one.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The federal jail where the inmates have individual keys, order from a menu
and need to sleep in 2 days every 3 weeks, encrypted cell phone, and internet
provided at government expense, 24X7

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree. Why do you think he keeps filing emergency appeals whenever a judge orders the release of his taxes. Also, while a sitting president can't be prosecuted there is no precedent pertaining to prosecuting a former one.
Trump is not doing anything. It's the people around him.

Did you notice how they said publicly that they would not cooperate with the impeachment hearings?! They didn't and NOTHING happened.

Just like nothing will happen with this shit.

All people are doing are making him be the victim and getting him more sympathy votes. Just let this fool hang himself.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think NY state at the very least will go after him once he is no longer the pres.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's because while he is president, the house committee leaders going after him knew that taking them to court would take a long long times and it all being federal, trump had the upper hand.

Trump is not doing anything. It's the people around him.

Did you notice how they said publicly that they would not cooperate with the impeachment hearings?! They didn't and NOTHING happened.

Just like nothing will happen with this shit.

All people are doing are making him be the victim and getting him more sympathy votes. Just let this fool hang himself.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That’s a very interesting question and I have a strong feeling his taxes is not the biggest of his worries

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I really do believe Trump committed tax crimes, which is why he's fighting so hard to prevent the release of his taxes. If he loses in November, and the SDNY decides to lock him up how will that play out? Obama signed into law The Former President Protection Act that in sum provides lifetime secret service protection to all former presidents.

If Trump has to do time--which he should, will he receive secret service protection in prison? Or would a criminal conviction void his secret service protection. Wouldn't it be great if he got thrown into general population and other inmates grabbed him by his pussy?

he would be in the SHU

Special Housing Unit.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No former US President will be jailed, ever. Let's keep it realistic, bruh.
Trump is no regular president. Only president in U.S. history that refuses to show his tax returns: think about that. If you wont admit he's trying to hide something admit it and save us both some time: I'll add you to my ignore list and you can add me to yours.

That orange bitch had help from Russia. That's why he's fucking with N.A.T.O. and why he ignored bounties paid by Russia against troops in Afghanistan. It will come to light.

If Trump loses in November he's going to jail.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Trump is no regular president. Only president in U.S. history that refuses to show his tax returns: think about that. If you wont admit he's trying to hide something admit it and save us both some time: I'll add you to my ignore list and you can add me to yours.

That orange bitch had help from Russia. That's why he's fucking with N.A.T.O. and why he ignored bounties paid by Russia against troops in Afghanistan. It will come to light.

If Trump loses in November he's going to jail.

I don't disagree w/ any of your points. I simply don't feel the US would actually imprison a former US President. Dude should have had his ass out of the White House during the first 30 days, but that's just not rooted in reality.

I'm cool w/ voting him out in November, but anything involving prison time is wishful thinking, IMO.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't disagree w/ any of your points. I simply don't feel the US would actually imprison a former US President. Dude should have had his ass out of the White House during the first 30 days, but that's just not rooted in reality.

I'm cool w/ voting him out in November, but anything involving prison time is wishful thinking, IMO.
If goes against America's political philosophy to think that anyone, including an ex-president is a King whose above the law. The SDNY does not believe trump is above the law, which is why they're going after his tax records.

If the SDNY convicts him and gives him a jail sentence I guarantee SCOTUS wont rule because he's a former president he's immune to the law. If Biden is president he wont pardon Trump. Dems wont lose the House and quite possibly may gain control of the Senate. No legislation will pass acquitting trump and future presidents from crimes they commit. Again, simply put, in America there are no Kings (or Queens) who are immune from the law.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
You know he won't go willingly, so how do you take him into custody when his security detail is more heavily armed than the state police?

He's guilty as hell. But I highly doubt they'll persue criminal state charges.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know he won't go willingly, so how do you take him into custody when his security detail is more heavily armed than the state police?

A security detail against the federal government? A federal government that could deploy Marine Raiders, tanks, drones, and Navy S.E.A.L.'s? C'mon man you seem silly right now.

Why would the SDNY expend as many resources as they've expended if they didn't plan to prosecute him for his tax crimes?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
A security detail against the federal government? A federal government that could deploy Marine Raiders, tanks, drones, and Navy S.E.A.L.'s? C'mon man you seem silly right now.

:lol:

Bruh, please read my post carefully before calling me silly. I CLEARLY said STATE charges and you're talking about the FEDERAL government. :hmm:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Trump will never see jail. If Biden is elected and Trump is charged with anything, he’ll be pardoned.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Bruh, please read my post carefully before calling me silly. I CLEARLY said STATE charges and you're talking about the FEDERAL government. :hmm:

Stare Decisis? If the SDNY convicts Trump and sentences him to prison, without a successful appeal, or pardon, he's going to jail on his report to jail date, security detail or not.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Big slap on the face to the country. They won't send him to jail. I think it would be enough to indict him and seize some of his property. You cannot lock up a former president. That's just not right.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
He won't go to jail but they'll annex his assets. Besides Putin won't allow his greatest asset to go to jail. Putin would grant him asylum first.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm hoping that they're in there bending him over too.... and trading him for "loosies"....

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

You watch too much TV