If the President of this country was White(r) would you still defend him like you do?

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: If the President of this country was White(r) would you still defend him like you

Didn't black people defend Clinton like this...

Fail right? :lol:

Re: If the President of this country was White(r) would you still defend him like you

you're a fucking moron. 80% of your stupid ass posts are anti-obama. nigga you are one of those easily influenced negros. one of the worst presidents ever was bush, and you never said jack shit about him, but all you do is bash obama. typical negro....over zealous to bash a black man who you will never measure up to in life. you aren't known here for your intelligence, so your opinion on matters is unwarranted, and unwelcome. :hmm:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Just imagine if George Bush said that people who dont have health insurance should be fined, I'm sure the reception would be different

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

:lol: @ white(r)

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor

I'll be honest. I probably wouldn't have supported him with the scenario you proposed. I questioned myself earlier about this. Based on this happening, I will start judging situations after the end result. No more speculating for me unless it's a decision I have to make.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just imagine if George Bush said that people who dont have health insurance should be fined, I'm sure the reception would be different

Nah I don't think so. Kind of like the car insurance shit. People were all up in arms about the shit until they get hit by an illegal immigrant with no insurance and then it's "why aren't people enforcing this shit" :lol:

It's needed and long overdue. Bush might have been more popular coming out had he backed that.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i dont understand the hate...
im indifferent.
i voted for him,lets see what he does.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Nah I don't think so. Kind of like the car insurance shit. People were all up in arms about the shit until they get hit by an illegal immigrant with no insurance and then it's "why aren't people enforcing this shit" :lol:

It's needed and long overdue. Bush might have been more popular coming out had he backed that.
you serious? right now i dont have to pay for shit besides bills for services i choose to have, with the insurance bill I have no choice, I would be paying a bill for the rest of my life weather i like it or not

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor

fill me in fam, he said that? can u elaborate more? i wanna know the logic behind that?

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you serious? right now i dont have to pay for shit besides bills for services i choose to have, with the insurance bill I have no choice, I would be paying a bill for the rest of my life weather i like it or not

The only people this will affect is people without jobs. People with jobs won't have a problem with an extra 20 bucks a week coming out before taxes. But people need insurance period. You never think you do until you do. Look at this H1N1 shit. People lined up for hours at one spot for a flu shot? I wouldn't mind paying it if I know that if I need the emergency room I'm not waiting for hours for somebody with a damn fever. :smh:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Honestly I've supported Obama but most people wouldnt back him. Barack has done some "Bush-ish" things and he gets a pass for it. Unlike GW I do think he's doing more good than bad but you let the average non-politicall informed negro tell you this dude created land,water, air, and seas.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor

:smh:

1_star_head_disp_73sgity1.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

This perm head nigga still making dumb ass threads?

maddcat

Star
Registered

Ok let me get this straight Bill "Fucking get his dick sucked in the oval office" Clinton ....who did nothing for Rawanda....and signed the Free Trade Agreement gets love yet The sitting Presendent who is fighting a covert War get's shit on for what reason.......He did not wreck this country's Economy, Start a unnessary war....neglect to act to avert genocide, and sign away millions of jobs........

Stupid mother fucker.......nuff said

Last edited: