If "Sugar to Shit" was a person

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
sugar to vinegar

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A huge titted chick in a bikini did a before and after breast reduction video. It was deleted.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
She did all this dumb shit and filmed it and said she wasn't going to delete it :smh: just go ahead to the precinct you done snitch all on yourself
Nl1sHon.gif

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
He cheated on her when she was pregnant and remained with that woman for three years and you think she should just chalk it up?
If this is how she talks AND act I don't blame him :dunno: don't condone cheating on the mother on your child but she looks like she wants to be the dominate in the relationship.

Level with me here, so you really think this is her first big outburst? She did all this likewise to the father of her kid without thinking about the digital aftermath.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If this is how she talks AND act I don't blame him :dunno: don't condone cheating on the mother on your child but she looks like she wants to be the dominate in the relationship.

Level with me here, so you really think this is her first big outburst? She did all this likewise to the father of her kid without thinking about the digital aftermath.
You are condoning cheating though. How would you respond a similar situation? Chalk it up?

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bitch walking around looking like ICE CUBE who she trying to fool???
She know she likes chicks more than dudes anyway.
That's why the dude is cheating on her.
That little boy growing up with her as a momma, he gonna be dating trannies.
Dude moms keep starting shit , she's trying to eliminate both them bitches

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You are condoning cheating though. How would you respond a similar situation? Chalk it up?
I'm not condoning it, I'm pointing out that two wrong don't make a right and now she looks like a loud, ignorant, ghetto bird that probably won't be entertained by another male for really long time if ever. That impact is larger than dude cheating and does nothing but hurt the child in question.

You're condoning her behavior because you feel it's an appropriate response to dude cheating, it's not.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not condoning it, I'm pointing out that two wrong don't make a right and now she looks like a loud, ignorant, ghetto bird that probably won't be entertained by another male for really long time if ever. That impact is larger than dude cheating and does nothing but hurt the child in question.

You're condoning her behavior because you feel it's an appropriate response to dude cheating, it's not.
She should have blown his brains out years ago.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He cheated on her when she was pregnant and remained with that woman for three years and you think she should just chalk it up?
I can understand that but it will be much better if she did just chalk it up. It would strengthen her to just walk away. Maybe there is no one to talk her into it. That dude is not the world and her growing is not over with. The reward is him seeing her grow. That is real revenge for her.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can understand that but it will be much better if she did just chalk it up. It would strengthen her to just walk away. Maybe there is no one to talk her into it. That dude is not the world and her growing is not over with. The reward is him seeing her grow. That is real revenge for her.
I'm not disagreeing with you. I want you to think about the larger picture as you're ticked the fuck off.