If cacs didn't exist, I could generate much more love for Africans

MisterT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But after some years of watching the way Africans react and respond to white people ... it just makes me want to fucking vomit! They'll glove up and trade blows with YOU! But here's the typical African response to white aggression. And don't even get me started on these African women!

 
When you understand, it never about race, but the elites. There are some awesome white folks! My number one is John Brown
images
.
 
When you understand, it never about race, but the elites. There are some awesome white folks! My number one is John Brown
images
.
I remember, as a toddler, my dad sharing the stories of Brown with me. Brown was quite special among abolitionists, but it cost him his ass, and yet so few Blacks know or care. Not surprising. And there were a number of others who fought for, and sacrificed their lives for the emancipation of Blacks and for their civil rights. But John Brown pretty much stood alone as the most radical in his opposition. He stocked enough weapons and ammunition to initiate his own private civil war on behalf of emancipating slaves.

"I John Brown am now quite certain that the crimes of this guilty land will never be purged away, but with Blood. I had vainly flattered myself that without very much bloodshed, it might be done." May he RIP.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top