I went to a Mccain rally today...

G-MO

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Shit looked like a high school pep rally..... :smh:

Dude looked so sickly.:smh: I felt bad for the little mixed girl and her brother. They looked so lost. Besides my wife and I , there were maybe 6 people of color. They are done.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

G-MO

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
It was 10 minutes from the crib and I wanted to see it for myself.

G-MO

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Did you see any of the racist stuff that's been happening at Palin rallies??

Nothing blatantly racist but there was a guy that made some questionable comments about New Orleans when everyone was trying to get on the buses to leave. He wouldn't look me in the eye when I turned around to see who had said it. Cowards.

G-MO

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Good idea.

What was the topic?

It was basically a shortened version of his convention speech with some joe the plumber bs sprinkled in.

Here's where it was held.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...&phy=0&phscl=1&where1=st charles,mo&encType=1

I'd estimate 1500-2000 people showed. When we were riding in on the bus the guy behind me said it would be a small turnout because Palin wasn't there and the people who support McCain are at work during these hours...:rolleyes:

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
Props on the reconnaissance operation :yes:

The saying goes "keep our friends close and your enemies closer" :yes:

I would go to a McCain Palin if they came to Texas with the intent of recording any racist shit and putting it on YouTube to expose them. :angry:

mc2

Rising Star
Registered

I would go to a McCain Palin if they came to Texas (probably doubtful) with the intent of recording any racist shit and putting it on YouTube to expose them. :angry:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I would go to a McCain Palin if they came to Texas with the intent of recording any racist shit and putting it on YouTube to expose them. :angry:

...hold up, you from texas?

BTW, you know texas will never go blue in the near future right?

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good work, thanks. Even at Palin's best rallies, she never draws the numbers Obama draws. Texas is the one state benefiting mostly from the price of oil these days. That favors the GOP.

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
...hold up, you from texas?

BTW, you know texas will never go blue in the near future right?

We may not be able to win Texas, but we can pick up some extra seats in the house of representatives. In my area I can see us picking up atleast two extra house seats.. :dance: