I was out sellin bean pies at the gas station and aarruhh...

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
my FOI friends are prison faggots???? & YOU knew they been faggots????

Everybody knows that you been a faggot long before you went to prison because you been soliciting your bussy to other moisht niggas and gay devils in Atlanta for the last 30 years. You don't just arch eye brows for money. You also pimp your bussy out on the side, opening it up as wide as a mailbox right before the mail man runs for other faggs and sissies in Faglanta, for a lil cash on the side and that's how you became KNOWN as the, the mailbox pimp. You pimpin out your eyebrow arching services to women and fags but you schlangin your bussy, nigga to thirsty homos and faggs! :smh:

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Everybody knows that you been a faggot long before you went to prison because you been soliciting your bussy to other moisht niggas and gay devils in Atlanta for the last 30 years. You don't just arch eye brows for money. You also pimp your bussy out on the side, opening it up as wide as a mailbox right before the mail man runs for other faggs and sissies in Faglanta, for a lil cash on the side and that's how you became KNOWN as the, the mailbox pimp. You pimpin out your eyebrow arching services to women and fags but you schlangin your bussy, nigga to thirsty homos and faggs! :smh:
woooord... where was i locked up?cali is faggot central.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
keeping it real at this point all of this attention whoring is a turn off.

i would ignore that chick and keep it moving.

I agree.. if you give her attention...it's good enough for her...she ain't gotta Fuck..but when you don't give em attention. They have to fuck you and prove to you ..who they thank they is... reverse PImpin.. Mayne

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Say .I don't fuck with u... folk

Good. You understand the rules of the game. You know what is good for you.
Cause rule number 1 for staying alive in this game, mayne?
Is DON'T EVER fuck with me, mayne! :hmm:

Rule #2 is you are better off taking your own life than to even THINK of breaking rule #1

Rule #3 Put an A.K. 47 in your damn mouf and pull the goddam trigger, if it even crosses your MIND to ever break rule #1

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good. You understand the rules of the game. You know what is good for you.
Cause rule number 1 for staying alive in this game, mayne?
Is DON'T EVER fuck with me, mayne! :hmm:

Real convict...will eat up any beef before breakfast...CANT NOUN CAC. FUCK WIT THE KILLAMAYNE...u have been served....shawt dik panty wearing CAc...Lmao..u a fuckin idiot...KKK...BEEN DEAD...we takin over...lil dude..

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Real convict...will eat up any beef before breakfast...CANT NOUN CAC. FUCK WIT THE KILLAMAYNE...u have been served....shawt dik panty wearing CAc...Lmao..u a fuckin idiot...KKK...BEEN DEAD...we takin over...lil dude..

You a real convict... That got bent over and turned out by some fag like mailboxpimp after you got your ass whooped in prison.

Last edited:

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
I was in Jackson waiting for your bitch ass, and your faggit ass was a no show. The only shit you with is from your moist butthole. That's why you carry a bag with you every where you go, to save your sweet ass from shittin out other mens nut on your self.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in Jackson waiting for your bitch ass, and your faggit ass was a no show. The only shit you with is from your moist butthole. That's why you carry a bag with you every where you go, to save your sweet ass from shittin out other mens nut on your self.

Come on down to jacktown or shut the fuck up... I ain't with the jawjankin.. I really want to cause you harm..Folk..I really don't like u...u beneath my paygrade..but I will mush u up for the fuck of it.. bish

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lol you fuckin with the kgram...

I hope your troll house is far from Mississippi...

Bruh killagram will jump on yo head bruh..

Trust you dont want it kilogram...

Id pay to see y'all in a boxing ring tho..

Five hunna on the gram tho

LOL

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I pray to God Killagram meets up with this cac but you know that will never happen LOL. Dude is a character troll racist white pussy .

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Come on down to jacktown or shut the fuck up... I ain't with the jawjankin.. I really want to cause you harm..Folk..I really don't like u...u beneath my paygrade..but I will mush u up for the fuck of it.. bish

I came to Jackson just to whoop yo muhfuckin ass at the park and you pussed out and refused to show up. Frankly cause you a bitch.
t
"I ain't with the jawjankin.."

That's cause you got Dr. Truth's dick in ya mouf. You been suckin that slant eyed half devil off since the Jim Crow days in the south.

I drove to your city in my corvette, and you got to sweatin so bad, your ASS started stankin

"I really want to cause you harm..Folk..I really don't like u.."
You can't harm me... Just let it go.. I will schmack you into 3 weeks and drag you around in jackson like a pimp does a disobedient ho.
.:giggle::giggle::roflmao: :roflmao2::lol2:

I came to your city, Jackson and you ran like a lil ho, nigga.
Don't let these bitch niggas on bgol get you gassed the fuck up only to get taken the fuck out.
I trolls this muthafucka for shits :bullshit: and giggles :giggle: .

But, I will fuck you up without a cause. Your mama will beg me to stop beating your ass, even offer me to drop her her draws.

Doctors will be fighting like HELL to save your life, your broad will be so horrified at you, she will be embarrassed to be your wife.

I came all the way to Jackson to beat your ass, but you didn't show up for the action. I travels all over the country, because its part of my job, but if I
ever saw you in person, I will smack your glass jaw to the floor then your pockets will be patted and you will be robbed.

Since age 12, i been whoopin the ass of bitch ass niggas and racist ass fuck devils, for FUN. I CAME TO YOUR CITY and you acted like a scared ho. Talkin bout you had bitches to fuck you did was run sced from me like a broke ass ho!

The day you EVER see me I PROMISE to break your bones startin with your face, you will be nothing left but blood and shit all over the place.

Last edited:

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
I pray to God Killagram meets up with this cac but you know that will never happen LOL. Dude is a character troll racist white pussy .

Shut the fuck up you chinesemen sausage and rice eatin devil. You eat asian dicks and lick up chinesemen's shit.
You the biggest and woist pussy chink on this board, you had asiatic eye surgery and bussy work so you can beceome a chinesemen's whore.
You a fuck asian wanna be, and we all know you ain't woith a shit.
The only thing remotely CLOSE to white on me is the bottom of my hand which I will schlap fire out of you with.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I came to Jackson just to whoop yo muhfuckin ass at the park and you pussed out and refused to show up. Frankly cause you a bitch.
t
"I ain't with the jawjankin.."

That's cause you got Dr. Truth's dick in ya mouf. You been suckin that slant eyed half devil off since the Jim Crow days in the south.

I drove to your city in my corvette, and you got to sweatin so bad, your ASS started stankin

"I really want to cause you harm..Folk..I really don't like u.."
You can't harm me... Just let it go.. I will schmack you into 3 weeks and drag you around in jackson like a pimp does a disobedient ho.
.:giggle::giggle::roflmao: :roflmao2::lol2:

I came to your city, Jackson and you ran like a lil ho, nigga.
Don't let these bitch niggas on bgol get you gassed the fuck up only to get taken the fuck out.
I trolls this muthafucka for shits :bullshit: and giggles :giggle: .

But, I will fuck you up without a cause. Your mama will beg me to stop beating your ass, even offer me to drop her her draws.

Doctors will be fighting like HELL to save your life, your broad will be so horrified at you, she will be embarrassed to be your wife.

I came all the way to Jackson to beat your ass, but you didn't show up for the action. I travels all over the country, because its part of my job, but if I
ever saw you in person, I will smack your glass jaw to the floor then your pockets will be patted and you will be robbed.

Since age 12, i been whoopin the ass of bitch ass niggas and racist ass fuck devils, for FUN. I CAME TO YOUR CITY and you acted like a scared ho. Talkin bout you had bitches to fuck you did was run sced from me like a broke ass ho!

The day you EVER see me I PROMISE to break your bones startin with your face, you will be nothing left but blood and shit all over the place.

Yeh..I rob..yeh I steal..yeh I put ya body in a field..check my citys' stats. U. Delusional little fucker...all that talk and no fight..this mighty black Mayne..will look you and any of yo CAC KIND..in the eyes.. while choking you out...and spitting I'm your pale ass face..while the reaper snatches yo soul...to rape you in the afterlife, Agane,and Agane,and Agane...see Cacs all die horrible deaths... mostly by suicide or cancer...imagine the death that awaits you... bish