I Was Just Watching The Cowboys Game And. . .

MeNaCe

Potential Star
Registered
I'd fUCC Tha Dog Shit Out Of PAM OLIVER

oliver-773628.jpg

20071218_inq_eside18-a.jpg

pam-oliver-400x.jpg

pamoliver.jpg

marchetta

Star
Registered
I just left a Cowboy's message board, and they were really clowning her because she's gained weight. I checked them though, telling them to give her some slack. She's 48 years old, and still looks better than a lot of women her age. Dudes were a bit vicious calling her Worf. Damn. :smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I caught part of it. Face is real pretty but ya her teeth is jacked and she's getting very flabby in the arms. Face is very nice to look @ though so that counts for a lot.

beg4mercy

Star
Registered
I caught part of it. Face is real pretty but ya her teeth is jacked and she's getting very flabby in the arms. Face is very nice to look @ though so that counts for a lot.

Dat was the first thing I saw when I saw her. When I heard the announcer say "Now to Pam Oliver" I was like damn I miss my baby...where she at. Then I saw that like flab and I was like damn. But she is gettin older though. Halle is an exception to the rule I guess.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
as black men who love black women... we are spoiled at how good they look and how fine they can remain even as they approach 50 yrs old.

let's cut pam a lil slack...

cause how many 48 yr old white, Asian, or Latin broads got skin as smooth as hers or hasn't put-on a lot of weight in the wrong places (Asian might be the exception)?

pam is finer than most women i know that are HALF her age.

Zei

Rising Star
Registered
WAIT WHAT????!!!!????!!!!!

SHE'S 48??

GAT DAMN SHE FINE...I honestly thought she was in her 40's at most...gotta love black women

PsyenceRawk

Rising Star
Registered
I just left a Cowboy's message board, and they were really clowning her because she's gained weight. I checked them though, telling them to give her some slack. She's 48 years old, and still looks better than a lot of women her age. Dudes were a bit vicious calling her Worf. Damn. :smh:

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:
worf.jpg

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Why do niggas get heated over this chick.

She's fucking ugly.

The only thing that brings her up a few points is her ass....but that's it.

If they didn't teach that horse how to speak, she'd be a kid's party giving Pony rides on her back for a living.