I think James Woods enjoyed this Role the most out of all his roles.. He got to play himself

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy was an executive producer on one of the most successful films of the year Oppenheimer and has been acting since the 70s maybe even the 60s. I just saw him on an episode of the Rockford Files. I'm no fan of the Democratic party but come on dude is 76 whats the call for a 76 year old actors. If Pacino and Deniro have to take shitty roles and Stallone has to do a TV show what exactly does he think he's going to do.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy was an executive producer on one of the most successful films of the year Oppenheimer and has been acting since the 70s maybe even the 60s. I just saw him on an episode of the Rockford Files. I'm no fan of the Democratic party but come on dude is 76 whats the call for a 76 year old actors. If Pacino and Deniro have to take shitty roles and Stallone has to do a TV show what exactly does he think he's going to do.
It's just more of the cowardly whiny tactics of this new generation of pussified Repubs.

Blame everything on everyone else and draw attention away from the weirdo leaders of the Republican party.

They also get support from all the trailer trash that think the Dems are to blame for everything.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's just more of the cowardly whiny tactics of this new generation of pussified Repubs.

Blame everything on everyone else and draw attention away from the weirdo leaders of the Republican party.

They also get support from all the trailer trash that think the Dems are to blame for everything.
James Woods is a part of the Boomer generation. The self entitled generation who got everything from their parents and government then proceeded to fuck shit up for everyone else. Maybe you know that generation you know the generation that refuses to retire like James Clyburn, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi hell you can even throw Ric Flair in that generation.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
James Woods is a part of the Boomer generation. The self entitled generation who got everything from their parents and government then proceeded to fuck shit up for everyone else. Maybe you know that generation you know the generation that refuses to retire like James Clyburn, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi hell you can even throw Ric Flair in that generation.
Maxine waters, RGB, Clarence Thomas , Bobby Rush , Elijah cummings , John Lewis

They ain’t off the hook either, these mfz been in congress for a combined 800 years and didn’t do shit for Black Americans

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nancy , Cly and Mitch are actually pre-boomers. ....but the point about retiring is the same.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nancy , Cly and Mitch are actually pre-boomers. ....but the point about retiring is the same.

You have to leave the stage at some point. Bringing it back to James Woods he's been consistently working since his career began even after he converted to right wing nut. He just executive produced one of the biggest movies of 2023 at 76 what else is there? As far as Nancy, Cly and Mitch your ass is old take it to the house and play with your great grandchildren.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You exposing your own people you fucking cac bitch faggot cunt. You be on this board thinking the same thing while pretending to be black.

3Yki8Z.gif

R.ac6c0497974337cd38e6ff6ae61bc212