I really hate stupid people. I really really hate stupid people.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
And you know the very very sad thing about this it’s free to look up the real map online. That movie idiocracy is slowly coming true unfortunately

She wanted to make herself look smart and gain social media attention at his expense.

dmohead

Star
Platinum Member
We are all stupid on certain things and for them it happens to be geography which I understand the majority of Americans are lacking in geography; due to the fact, Americans think the world revolves around them instead to the Sun.
If the post said "why would anyone broadcast and show their stupidness" then I wouldn’t have been so stupid to add this comment but then again I guess that's what stupid people do.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Remember the earth is flat vs round?That took a tole on the internet it almost started a war
For me, that argument hurts my brain and my soul because I am into astronomy and meteorology.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I am thinking they are trying to build a "brand" where the bitch is stupid and he just goes along with it.

From my observation, these two have been together since highschool, have mulitple children and have given up on their health and appearance together.

They need money and she came up with a ploy to be one of them couples with a shtick that can hit it big on tiktok and youtube.

Unfortunately this can work as long as they stick to the "she is dumb as fuck" and he just goes with it formula.

Will be following their "career" and I wish both they stanky ass well.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am thinking they are trying to build a "brand" where the bitch is stupid and he just goes along with it.

From my observation, these two have been together since highschool, have mulitple children and have given up on their health and appearance together.

They need money and she came up with a ploy to be one of them couples with a shtick that can hit it big on tiktok and youtube.

Unfortunately this can work as long as they stick to the "she is dumb as fuck" and he just goes with it formula.

Will be following their "career" and I wish both they stanky ass well.
At my current age right now I don’t care how beautiful the woman is if she’s stupid, I want nothing to do with her. I smash quite a few dumb girls back in the projects and I was super young at the time but now as I am near 50 I do not want to pull up with that anymore

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
At my current age right now I don’t care how beautiful the woman is if she’s stupid, I want nothing to do with her. I smash quite a few dumb girls back in the projects and I was super young at the time but now as I am near 50 I do not want to pull up with that anymore
Agreed but shorty really ain't that stupid broski...sad thing is she is promoting stupidity in hopes of getting "rich".

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
in other news tho....:oops:

FtsreAXaYAAQJlR

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Dudes say this but then they find out that intelligent women don't want to sit around the house and be a traditional house wife.