Oh I love Mr t character… but they did him dirty in the rematch and made that nig lose in like the second round with the extra long round, talking about he tired… never gave him a rematch which all champs deserve… that’s why Apollo had to die in rocky 4 you helped an Italian beat a black man.. rocky didn’t know them black excellence moves until Apollo taught him… when drago gave Apollo the death blow he yelled in Russia this is for clubber
now that i think about it did rocky kill apollo? towel was not thrown?
@playahaitian @jawnswoop @tallblacknyc




Like I’ve been saying for decades this is by far my fave standup and it ain’t even close… yrsss later his standup is still relevant… that rocky segment was legendary and mad truthful.. now that they making this movie in 2026 this shit still gonna be relevant..alright rocko… his McDonald skit, Dexter and women’s trip, fucking the shit out of a chick, I fuck her but I make love to you… man I still watch that standup from time to time or show it to chicks that never seen it..comedy gold
What people forget drago lost the fight but won the war… Rocky in the beginning of part 5
Fuck Rocky..........
But........
![]()
Oh snap… so is he even making money off them using his name?So, Stallone has no involvement with the film. Wow!
![]()
Sylvester Stallone Has A Shocking Response About The Making Of Rocky Movie
Anthony Ippolito will play young Stallone.screenrant.com
he doesnt own the product he was trying to get it back few years agoOh snap… so is he even making money off them using his name?
Seen Rocky 4 with my older bro and older cousin… when Apollo died I was like ohhhhh snap this drago guy is great.. I’m here for this craziness… than when they had the workout segments I was like they not training for a fight they training to go to war..I was like fuck winning Rocky hope he don’t get killed..Rocky 4 best Rocky everClassic. That's how it be after you see a rocky movie. I saw Rocky IV with all the make members of the family Christmas 1986 everybody spilled out the theatre chanting "rocky! rocky!"
Seen Rocky 4 with my older bro and older cousin… when Apollo died I was like ohhhhh snap this drago guy is great.. I’m here for this craziness… than when they had the workout segments I was like they not training for a fight they training to go to war..I was like fuck winning Rocky hope he don’t get killed..Rocky 4 best Rocky ever
This was the best scene

I heard about this project like a year ago and instantly wrote ot off as another biopic cash grab. But DAMN that trailer look really good.
Also
Hey woman, hey woman
That might be the most disrespectful shit in the entire series.
Seen Rocky 4 with my older bro and older cousin… when Apollo died I was like ohhhhh snap this drago guy is great.. I’m here for this craziness… than when they had the workout segments I was like they not training for a fight they training to go to war..I was like fuck winning Rocky hope he don’t get killed..Rocky 4 best Rocky ever
hater![]()
Sylvester Stallone Reacts to Biopic ‘I Play Rocky’: “I’m Not Dead Yet. Aren’t We Jumping the Gun?”
During a conversation at 92NY, Stallone complimented Anthony Ippolito — who plays a young version of the star in the film — saying, "I actually thought it was me the first moment."www.hollywoodreporter.com
hater
The biggest
just cause he fkd up he hates on everythingThe biggest
Spiderman is Italian
Us Italians LMBAOOOOONah man...im half Italian.Us Italians have African blood in us.My grandfather has kinky hair and broad "Black" features.Im not saying im half black, but half white/half Italian.
What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.
I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat...
wait what this is real?Us Italians LMBAOOOOONah man...im half Italian.Us Italians have African blood in us.My grandfather has kinky hair and broad "Black" features.Im not saying im half black, but half white/half Italian.
Smfh
What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.
I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat...
- Dr. Truth
- Replies: 138
- Forum: Blackgirl Online
wait what this is real?
im crying
that oldest negro @mcguyver can be good troll sometimes
learned from his nephew