I need neighbors like this

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_n6irpperOx1r8owvpo1_1280.jpg

stroka69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
During my 1st marriage we lived in a two story duplex next to a fine young white girl who sunbathed in her back yard, Too bad beepers didn't have cameras back then,:cool:

Sent from my HTC One

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who would always get mad cause nobody was hollerin at her and then fuck things up for all the other dudes gettin action with her friends.

that's when you gotta get one dude to agree to jump on that grenade for the sake of everyone else

footluva

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My neighbor across the street is bad. I saw her in some regular gear and she was tigh and I saw her in some work gear and she was tight. Imma have to put my blinders on lmao just jokes

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered

Yep! My neighbor is similar in shape and if she knows I'm outside she makes some excuse to have that ass tooted in my direction - it's been that way for years before she got that spot, even when she was a skinny young'n working at McDs. However, that mouth outweighs that ass, I can hear her yelling at her kids and whatever else she may feel like from the next street over - if she was a singer she would shame Patti Labelle and Beyonce - I could have music on and still hear her when I'm turning the corner onto our street. Also, that ass attracts the wrong elements - she brought a cat from that side of town over here to lay up. Hate to stereptype, and it's not the fact that 3 of his 6 cars don't have mufflers and he rolls thru at 2-3am - it's the fact that he recently went off, full retard and took the front wheels off the chick's SUV. I came home and the shit was sitting up on one jack. She's got a new one out there now but damn chica, get your shit straight and leave that side of town on that side of town.