I just got in from the club, and i feel like posting some knowledge

destrehan

Star
Registered
The original Elohim used genetic and social engineering to attempt to keep man subservient. After realizing that man could become a threat to the agenda of the Elohim at the tower of Babel, individual members of the Elohim built congregations and cities of followers (slaves). The recruitment of Abraham in the Bible by "the Lord" (Genesis 12:1-3, 17:7-8) was an example of how the Elohim chose humans and agreed to "be their God." Numerous other religious systems of belief were established by the Elohim in order to keep man divided against himself and thus unable to work together for their own betterment. For example, the "angel" Gabriel established the Jewish religion and then turned around and established the rival religion of Islam. The gods of the Hindus, Greeks, Summerians, American Indians and others were also established by the Elohim.

The Elohim are members of the Galactic Confederation, a group of similarly oriented alien races, whose mission it is to align all planetary races with the will of the collective or "The One." Their ultimate agenda is altruistic obedience to the rule of The One. The Bible speaks of a time when the entire world will be subject to the will of The One ("every knee shall bow to me" - Romans 14:11, Isaiah 45:23). Strict obedience without question is the hallmark of "righteousness" according to the writings of the Elohim. As we show throughout our web site, the will of the Elohim does not support the good of the human race and must be aggressively resisted if we are to survive.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Please tell me what you were drinking.
I don't drink but dammit, I am willing to try after reading what you posted :lol:

Rick Ronson

Banned
Blunt_6.gif

Your title is why you're getting clowned.

Fuck did the club have to do with anything?:confused:

smokedacane

Star
Registered
The original Elohim used genetic and social engineering to attempt to keep man subservient. After realizing that man could become a threat to the agenda of the Elohim at the tower of Babel, individual members of the Elohim built congregations and cities of followers (slaves). The recruitment of Abraham in the Bible by "the Lord" (Genesis 12:1-3, 17:7-8) was an example of how the Elohim chose humans and agreed to "be their God." Numerous other religious systems of belief were established by the Elohim in order to keep man divided against himself and thus unable to work together for their own betterment. For example, the "angel" Gabriel established the Jewish religion and then turned around and established the rival religion of Islam. The gods of the Hindus, Greeks, Summerians, American Indians and others were also established by the Elohim.

The Elohim are members of the Galactic Confederation, a group of similarly oriented alien races, whose mission it is to align all planetary races with the will of the collective or "The One." Their ultimate agenda is altruistic obedience to the rule of The One. The Bible speaks of a time when the entire world will be subject to the will of The One ("every knee shall bow to me" - Romans 14:11, Isaiah 45:23). Strict obedience without question is the hallmark of "righteousness" according to the writings of the Elohim. As we show throughout our web site, the will of the Elohim does not support the good of the human race and must be aggressively resisted if we are to survive.

Did Atom Ant pm you this just before he told you the ancient Egyptian lizard pharaoh Ziggy Stardust nearly conquered Mars with the help east African fisherman and androids:confused:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

he mustve given him a ride home
403px-ANNSILV002.jpg

destrehan

Star
Registered
thread title don't have shit to do with what i posted. but i see i have cast the pearls before swine. i'm sure this will be of value to at least one person at some point in the next day. fuck all yall.

AquaMarine

Star
Registered

The Elohims sound like the "The Prior" , and the "The One" reminds me of the Ori, from Stargate SG1. Strict obedience without question is the hallmark of "righteousness" of the Elohim( Prior), Their ultimate agenda is altruistic obedience to the rule of The One (Ori).

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Let me guess 5 Long Islands tonight?