I have to get the fuck out of NY

coolie569

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats what im most worried about, being close to work. I'm taking notes on all these places, and when my lease is about to be up, i will start house shopping.

It looks like your are in Coney from what your post states. I used to live in C.I. too Seagate to be exact. And that damn train ride is about an hour anyway. If you were Upstate you are looking at about a 67 min. trip on the Metro-North or about an hour and 15 mins on the bus. The bus is waaaay cheaper though.

Just something to think about.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
It looks like your are in Coney from what your post states. I used to live in C.I. too Seagate to be exact. And that damn train ride is about an hour anyway. If you were Upstate you are looking at about a 67 min. trip on the Metro-North or about an hour and 15 mins on the bus. The bus is waaaay cheaper though.

Just something to think about.

oh word, im right across the street from seagate in the houses. It takes me about 45 minutes right now to get to work.

Megazell

Star
Registered
thanks. in manhattan, really? If you know of some, send me a pm.

I googled Little Shepards and found locations in the Bronx. Not manhattan.

Hey,

I had this in one of my old fatherhood binders.

http://www.childcareinc.org/
For Child Care Referrals - 212.929.4999

They are a non-profit group that help others find child care for free. Just use their phone number or email and put your criteria in it. They will find any and all spots near your location.

Many of my clients use this service religiously.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Hey,

I had this in one of my old fatherhood binders.

http://www.childcareinc.org/

They are a non-profit group that help others find child care for free. Just use their phone number or email and put your criteria in it. They will find any and all spots near your location.

Many of my clients use this service religiously.

thanks a lot. im trying it out now.