I do not condone hitting women: But I undetstand

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
But there's a narrative going around about how Black men don't protect Black women. Nah, bitches like this don't come off as needin' protection. If you bold enough to get in a man's face with all that mouth and palm smackin' like you MEAN some shit, you prolly got it comin'.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Just Keep walking and dont stop
we always say that...but could he actually do that?

we dont know if his ride was there, if he was driving, if he was waiting on someone else, etc.

Why is the onus on the male to continue to retreat? That bitch didn't recognize any boundaries that she wouldn't have crossed up until that point.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
we always say that...but could he actually do that?

we dont know if his ride was there, if he was driving, if he was waiting on someone else, etc.

The hell with what dude should have done, this 2019 fam...

If shit's changed, let the shit change all the way.

With all that shit talking and hands in the face clapping?

Bitch better know how to throw a punch....and take a few.

Tried of hoes getting to act like overgrown children. No bitch you grown so take that ass whopping you ordered up....LIKE AN ADULT.

*two cents*

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope, you don't punch out a female unless she coming at you with a weapon of some sort. Like a previous poster said, just keep walking. :hmm:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of these women are suicidal and destructive, you cannot allow them to suck you in their world of negativity.
But if i was him i would have walk out of sight because i already know how this would played out.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But there's a narrative going around about how Black men don't protect Black women. Nah, bitches like this don't come off as needin' protection. If you bold enough to get in a man's face with all that mouth and palm smackin' like you MEAN some shit, you prolly got it comin'.

Dude is big as shit too. I'm not going to continue to argue and get in homie's face because I know there is a chance I'd get fucked up. This chick wanted to fight a man, plain and simple...there isn't much analysis needed for this clip.