I Dare you to find a more brutal knockout EVER!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ReliableAnxiousGosling-size_restricted.gif

joaquin-buckley-knockout.jpg

1636d1d3-6869-47ff-9f7f-cc65a66a3073.jpg

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Laila Ali been duckin Ann every since
Myth, there was never any real push for that fight because by the time of this KO, the public's short lived love affair with female boxing was over, besides Ali had already twice KO'd Valerie Mahfood, a woman who gave Wolfe hell in three fights, including stopping her once.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

if you go back & forth with the button in the video you can watch it in slow motion.... dude got knocked da fuk out cause he was following mike. its like he got caughtup in the dance & he thought he was leading & mike was on the offensive because he was THROWING all the punches.... but he was FOLLOWING Mike & he set him up doing the dance. that last punch he threw left him with his hands down & his head was wide open. POW.... wit all of the energy coming off the bounce & turn. night night.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Larry Holmes recounts the time he was offered the fight against Mike Tyson

Larry Holmes: ''What I remember is that Don King came knocking at my house around 9:00 p.m. I hadn't fought for two years. Don told me he wanted me to fight someone I could beat. When I asked him who it was, he replied 'Mike Tyson'. I told him I couldn't beat Mike Tyson.

Don chimed in, 'How about I give you $3.5 million?'

To which I replied, where is this Mike Tyson?''

378844811_630300819249872_5450456676073846874_n.jpg

KoffeeHobson

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Hawk destroyed fighters. They would fall like a tree and he was saying timber. He didn’t get enough love. Michael Num vs Sumbu Kalambay was a brutal one. Jim Lampley or Al Bernstein says Kalambay had never been knocked out and Nunn served him up right on cue.