zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
uncs-hubert-davis-north-carolina-is-going-to-show-up.jpg

:lol: Couldn't be me...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why did he have to mention his white wife tho?
:clown
I don’t wanna see any of you upset over his statement.
This is all coons without Black wives.
I’ve been saying this from day one.
“But his kids are Black though”. I bet he’ll beg to differ.
Coon + nonBlack wife = mixed, confused kids​

I keep telling yall in basketball, having a white wife or white people in your family makes you more likeable to white people AND black people, that's why Hubert mentioned it. It was his way of letting the alumni, fans, and world know that its not about race for him. NBA players marry white women for the exact reason he brought it up, it makes them more marketable to fans. NCAA (now that they have to pay) and the NBA (now they they paying 30 mill a year to some guys) are both in the process of whitening the game and pushing Black Americans out. NCAA will be majority white boys in 10 years and in 10 years all the "Black" stars of the NBA will be biracial Pat Mahomes types or foreign born. The crazy thing is, they got niggas to help them whiten the game hating on certain players and deifying others. Niggas is just too dumb to see it. :smh:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did he have to mention his white wife tho?
:clown
That's my school and I'm happy my school gave him a chance to prove himself, but when he said that stupid shit about being proud to have a white wife, I just shook my head. He better get my team back on track and start winning like before or they will fire his ass in a heartbeat, white wife or not.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep telling yall in basketball, having a white wife or white people in your family makes you more likeable to white people AND black people, that's why Hubert mentioned it. It was his way of letting the alumni, fans, and world know that its not about race for him. NBA players marry white women for the exact reason he brought it up, it makes them more marketable to fans. NCAA (now that they have to pay) and the NBA (now they they paying 30 mill a year to some guys) are both in the process of whitening the game and pushing Black Americans out. NCAA will be majority white boys in 10 years and in 10 years all the "Black" stars of the NBA will be biracial Pat Mahomes types or foreign born. The crazy thing is, they got niggas to help them whiten the game hating on certain players and deifying others. Niggas is just too dumb to see it. :smh:
Stfu lil nigga

Baylor has all black grimey Tony Allen looking niggas and they just beat the shit out them halfbreeds

What mixed breeds in the NBA do u fear?

Fred vanVleet?
b Simmons?
Murray?

Booker?

They all ass compared to real niggas

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's my school and I'm happy my school gave him a chance to prove himself, but when he said that stupid shit about being proud to have a white wife, I just shook my head. He better get my team back on track and start winning like before or they will fire his ass, white wife or not.
He said he proud to have a white wife?????????

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn nigga, you didn't even check for her age first? Wow. Hopefully she's legal
Keep hope alive. Legal is 16 in some states 17 or 18 in others... wait that's only cool to most of you if it's a teenage boy with a grown ass woman.... my fault.:beer::dunno::lol:

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
uncs-hubert-davis-north-carolina-is-going-to-show-up.jpg

:lol: Couldn't be me...

BGOL will root for his son to beat LeBron in 4 years and proclaim him the greatest point guard ever!!! :lol:

Stfu lil nigga

Baylor has all black grimey Tony Allen looking niggas and they just beat the shit out them halfbreeds

What mixed breeds in the NBA do u fear?

Fred vanVleet?
b Simmons?
Murray?

Booker?

They all ass compared to real niggas

None of them Baylor niggas gon be stars on the next level. All the stars comin in got at least 1 white parent.

Tell me a biracial player thats villainized by NBA fans?

Tell me an NBA player married to a white woman niggas root against for a decade?

They all good guys and fan favorites you low self esteem having niggas idolize. You think you would be on Kobe nuts as hard if his wife was a Black girl from Philly? :lol: You think MJ is beloved by mainstream white society if he ever married a woman darker than a paper bag? :lol: The NBA is an interracial dating commercial. Period. Black women have been fazed out, they not even biggin dudes moms up no mo like they used to, unless she white. :smh:

Drue Holiday just got guapped up, Mike Conley Jr. got his 8 years ago. Dumb niggas cant see whats happening.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
BGOL will root for his son to beat LeBron in 4 years and proclaim him the greatest point guard ever!!! :lol:

None of them Baylor niggas gon be stars on the next level. All the stars comin in got at least 1 white parent.

Tell me a biracial player thats villainized by NBA fans?

Tell me an NBA player married to a white woman niggas root against for a decade?

They all good guys and fan favorites you low self esteem having niggas idolize. You think you would be on Kobe nuts as hard if his wife was a Black girl from Philly? :lol: You think MJ is beloved by mainstream white society if he ever married a woman darker than a paper bag? :lol: The NBA is an interracial dating commercial. Period. Black women have been fazed out, they not even biggin dudes moms up no mo like they used to, unless she white. :smh:

Drue Holiday just got guapped up, Mike Conley Jr. got his 8 years ago. Dumb niggas cant see whats happening.
Nah the baylor guards gonna be stars