How would you handle this situation?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I0VtYJ5.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
All jokes aside hit dog is hollering loud. It’s not that serious but the member we all know has a sassy lisp is really triggered for some reason.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
All jokes aside hit dog is hollering loud. It’s not that serious but the member we all know has a sassy lisp is really triggered for some reason.
ahhhhhhh no no no no no no no...... this isnt about me dick juggelor. this is about you & you being an openly faggoty faggot who is currently trying not to get banned. :popcorn: :roflmao3:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....I ain't mess with Jessie whatever Sloan...I would just ignore Shim and asked Shim this "...Are you prepared for Jahova's return?Blessings sista"

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea this shit was on worldstar, that fuckin just got out of prison faggot, was lookin

for someone to rape..

talkin about.. you want to go around the corner.. da fuck you need to go around the corner for,

you already outside a gas station.. fight there....

dude wouldnt have approached me tho... he sized dude up and knew he could easily take him...

that fuckin weirdo wouldve spit in my face, his fuckin nose bone going through his skull...

them roided older cats have fuckin zero stamina....just dont let them grab you..

and be ready to sprawl to avoid bein picked up and slammed...