How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction be?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

to further illustrate the point years later. it is not a coincidence that the employment rate and the crime rate correlate across all racial backgrounds across the board period.
 

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

I agree with you largebillsonlyplease that black economics will solve black unemployment, black miseducation, black gangs, and gentrification.

But I believe everything starts with education of black youths. They are the key. But I have a question for you and everyone else reading this thread... If anyone has donated money to Dr. Umar's school?
 

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

I agree with you largebillsonlyplease that black economics will solve black unemployment, black miseducation, black gangs, and gentrification.

But I believe everything starts with education of black youths. They are the key. But I have a question for you and everyone else reading this thread... If anyone has donated money to Dr. Umar's school?
been donated.

it would be great if we could form our own black teacher's union across the country. have the black teachers that care and have been in the trenches represent and guide the new black teachers. provide our own curriculum and have our own schools funded by the community you live in. everybody equal pay so that you have everything the community children needs.

support the various businesses. provide apprenticeships for the children while still in high school to see what they want to do with themselves right after high school.
etc etc etc

black kids don't get that summer in europe "discovering themselves" before they have to step into the real world and make something. its like as soon as you 18 if you don't already have a house a job and a car you're looked at like a failure... well that's the type of pressure on every black child male and female.

especially if you're not in college... that gives you a slight pass and it has to be 4 year not community college either. people don't respect community college
 

gene cisco

Thulsa-master of noids.
Super Moderator
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

Still the same problems. :smh:

Seen it go down in the suburbs since I was in my teens. A community has jobs, good schools, stores, everything you can ask for. Cats that don't respect shit move in and start wilding the fuck out. Teachers leave the schools. Stores shutdown because of robberies(or the cost of security). Bars without shootings in 30 years then have them a few times a year.

Can't throw money at a problem when folks in the community don't check the FEW who keep ruining it for the many.

It's like less than 5 percent of the community fucking up the situation. Less than 5 percent driving businesses out by robbing them. Making schools unsafe. Making playgrounds unsafe. Yet folks still want to protect the cats ruining it for the other 95 percent. :smh:

Cats talking this money shit, but I've lived long enough to seen suburbs become hoods. People tried to stay as long as they could. Folks love money. They have businesses that operated for decades. But it's impossible to have a thriving community when the community puts up with bullshit. People with standards will just leave. Rinse. Repeat.

Same shit, different day. If I didn't see the shit happen firsthand, I wouldn't have believed it myself. Throwing money at this problem is a waste until standards are elevated. It's like buying a gym membership for a cat who wants to eat burger king and kfc. Pissing away money.
 

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

Gene, I agree with you, that's why once we setup communities of like minded people first, we can start checking and balancing other blacks that live among us secondly.

If we can get a numerous bunches of economic intelligent oriented black people to live in one area I believe this could work. And America is full of intellectual black people, were just spread out.
 

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

It's like less than 5 percent of the community fucking up the situation. Less than 5 percent driving businesses out by robbing them. Making schools unsafe. Making playgrounds unsafe. Yet folks still want to protect the cats ruining it for the other 95 percent. :.

Yep. Every major city has about 100 mofos and their associates that fuck it up for the majority.
 

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

Yep. Every major city has about 100 mofos and their associates that fuck it up for the majority.
How would you suggest to keep out the assholes? Shoot em? Keep them from being hired, keep them from living in our housing?
 

gene cisco

Thulsa-master of noids.
Super Moderator
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

Gene, I agree with you, that's why once we setup communities of like minded people first, we can start checking and balancing other blacks that live among us secondly.

If we can get a numerous bunches of economic intelligent oriented black people to live in one area I believe this could work. And America is full of intellectual black people, were just spread out.
I'm afraid we are running out of time. Cats are doubling down on stupid(and if you don't go along, you're a coon). Once again, poor leadership is dooming us.

How many black people have witnessed resources COMPLETELY run out of an area? Not many. Either cats grew up in the hood with resources ALREADY gone, came into the process somewhere in the middle, or have always been in nice areas. That's why cats think throwing money at shit works. Cats don't realize that in modern times resources are straight ran the fuck out of areas due to behavior.

How do we establish anything when so many intelligent cats are brainwashed enablers? Shit, if I wasn't exposed to the 25 year process of neighborhoods turning hood, I'd be one of them. I used to be idealistic. Shit changed when I really started to analyze what I witnessed over time.
 

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

to further illustrate the point years later. it is not a coincidence that the employment rate and the crime rate correlate across all racial backgrounds across the board period.
so with this are you saying that the poor are the problem, or those that don't feel that they have any other options? I can see the latter is being a big problem. you have the Predators of course, but a horse will eat meat sans any other option (I don't know this for sure but I'm just saying). how many of those are predators because they're lazy and how many are predators because of lack of options?
 

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

Still the same problems. :smh:

Seen it go down in the suburbs since I was in my teens. A community has jobs, good schools, stores, everything you can ask for. Cats that don't respect shit move in and start wilding the fuck out. Teachers leave the schools. Stores shutdown because of robberies(or the cost of security). Bars without shootings in 30 years then have them a few times a year.

Can't throw money at a problem when folks in the community don't check the FEW who keep ruining it for the many.

It's like less than 5 percent of the community fucking up the situation. Less than 5 percent driving businesses out by robbing them. Making schools unsafe. Making playgrounds unsafe. Yet folks still want to protect the cats ruining it for the other 95 percent. :smh:

Cats talking this money shit, but I've lived long enough to seen suburbs become hoods. People tried to stay as long as they could. Folks love money. They have businesses that operated for decades. But it's impossible to have a thriving community when the community puts up with bullshit. People with standards will just leave. Rinse. Repeat.

Same shit, different day. If I didn't see the shit happen firsthand, I wouldn't have believed it myself. Throwing money at this problem is a waste until standards are elevated. It's like buying a gym membership for a cat who wants to eat burger king and kfc. Pissing away money.
I have said this before, you must bell the cat.remove the cancer so the body can live.mothers sisters brothers aunts uncles friends all hesitate to turn in the criminals in their neighborhoods to the law. This is largely because people don't trust the law. to send your family or friend to near certain death in your opinion is a worse option than keeping him around even though he is trouble.
 

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

A lot of interesting things being said in here. *bookmarked*
 

gene cisco

Thulsa-master of noids.
Super Moderator
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

I have said this before, you must bell the cat.remove the cancer so the body can live.mothers sisters brothers aunts uncles friends all hesitate to turn in the criminals in their neighborhoods to the law. This is largely because people don't trust the law. to send your family or friend to near certain death in your opinion is a worse option than keeping him around even though he is trouble.
The shit starts before dealing with the law is a problem. It doesn't start with distrust of law. It starts with letting neighbors get away with shit that shouldn't be allowed in normal communities(rich or poor). It then progresses to a state where LE has to be called in, but by that time, things have already gone too far.

As I said, process takes about 25 years from start to finish. It's a slow erosion. But one of the driving factors is our need to see other black faces. Contrary to what the militants put forth, black people who are in mostly white neighborhoods aren't trying to be white(We just want peace which sadly can't be found in a lot of black communities in Ohio). As such, we seem to lower our standards when black folks move in.

And before people talk that economics shit again, plenty of poor white people in Ohio. Show me the trailer park with the reputation that basically states don't be caught there. Shit, show me any poor, white area like that. You better off as a black man walking through a meth infested trailer park than walking through some of the inner ring suburbs. :smh:
 

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Re: How would an economic boom in the innercity play out and what would the reaction

to further illustrate the point years later. it is not a coincidence that the employment rate and the crime rate correlate across all racial backgrounds across the board period.
:cool:
 
Top