How to Stay Anonymous When You Win the Lottery

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
got my acceptance speech ready...

"To the following people, I'd like to say, KISS MY ASS!!!-
- 2nd grade teacher; mean ol' witch
- middle school band instructor got me so heated I quit playing sax
- high school spanish teacher kept me off honor society with a 89.5 average grade
- managers @ Comcast/ESPN/State of CT..."

I STAY READY! (only play when it's $200M or more)

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
No use here. Jersey ain't havin dat shit. They gon tell.

yovPKk.jpg

Powerball Pedro :lol:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
The biggest issue is family. They gonna snitch.

Mom dukes gonna tell her church folk you bought her a mansion.

Cousins Craig and 'nem gonna tell they boys yall about to ball tf out.

I saw a show on lottery winners and one of the winners tried to get ghost but said they had people harassing his mom and family for info about his whereabouts. He said that shit was dann near killing his elderly mother brcause it was stressing her.

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol my "no" game would be epic,
no new friends
no new family
no loans
no no no no NO NO!!!
i'd pay off my mother's debts and set her right, also set the my daughter up with a trust.
that's it for money.
no funding anyone's business, no loans, not helping anyone down on their luck. fuck that shit

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The main thing is to create a new life. Don’t hang out in the same clubs and environment. If you from the hood you better move and not have good ass friends come over. I think I would live in a high rise that has security that would cut down on a lot of bull shiggy from happening. Then have my spot out in the country to get away. Folks not coming out to the country.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would claim publicly but afterwards I am going into hiding. Changing phone #'s and moving out of my residence. Then apply for a legal name change while I am in hiding sorting things out. I would possibly lay low somewhere like Panama, Costa Rica, or Thailand while my name change runs it due process. I don't play lottery and never brought a lottery ticket in my life so I don't have to worry about this but in an alternate reality that is what I would do.
I'd leave the country. Get citizenship in Canada so I'm close and can fly in for meetings with lawyers and finance team. Any donations to a school will be handled by my team. I'd never write a check to the crooked school administration. Need a tech lab? I'd hire a team to develop it with input from the teachers. The admin can't be trusted to stir the batter without taking a taste.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
I told my immediate family that if I hit the Mega Millions that they would have to come with me and live in a gated community in another state with armed guards to protect them for at least 3 years. If they didn't come with me and they got kidnapped that is on them because I'm not paying a fucking ransom.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I told my immediate family that if I hit the Mega Millions that they would have to come with me and live in a gated community in another state with armed guards to protect them for at least 3 years. If they didn't come with me and they got kidnapped that is on them because I'm not paying a fucking ransom.

well damn

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
If I win that shit I'm getting close friends and family out of debt, paying off mortgages, student loans, etc., And setting up trust funds and college savings accounts for all kids born right now...

Everything else they can kick rocks... And like @daking181 say I don't give two fucks if you know about me winning.... I'm very good at saying no and my vasectomy game will be STRONG

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Nope. If I ever win I have in mind someone I am going to hire. All the friends and relatives I plan on gifting will receive an anonymous financial literacy package with instructions and tests they have to pass to show they read and understood the material. Once they participate I'll dole out some money, but as far as they will be aware, I was just a randomly selected family member just like them, and if they go through what they were given, oh well. They see me spending big, they will think it is because I got the same amount of money they did.
I’m gonna start the church of zod.

Become tax exempt

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would claim publicly but afterwards I am going into hiding. Changing phone #'s and moving out of my residence. Then apply for a legal name change while I am in hiding sorting things out. I would possibly lay low somewhere like Panama, Costa Rica, or Thailand while my name change runs it due process. I don't play lottery and never brought a lottery ticket in my life so I don't have to worry about this but in an alternate reality that is what I would do.
Why hide?
You’re rich now.
Move to a gated community.
Set up your investment strategy
Don’t drink/get high

Done.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
I'm getting an alias.
Putting my money in the Caymans
Denouncing my citizenship to avoid taxes.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If I woke the billion I'd just move to the place where people with that type of cash live. Gated. Security. And I would keep a good car if I had to do a rolling stop in rough areas

But also I'd so shit for the community.... Cause I would want to

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The biggest issue is family. They gonna snitch.

Mom dukes gonna tell her church folk you bought her a mansion.

Cousins Craig and 'nem gonna tell they boys yall about to ball tf out.

I saw a show on lottery winners and one of the winners tried to get ghost but said they had people harassing his mom and family for info about his whereabouts. He said that shit was dann near killing his elderly mother brcause it was stressing her.

Yeah not my mom lol
Number change and she going to be rolling with her sisters

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
i didn't have a lottery winning but i had a large settlement/inheritance when i turned 18 for 3 mil. Fortunately i had a lawyer who gave a damn and protected it as a trustee, especially since i got married to someone 6 years older then me at 18 who became a crazy psycho since she didn't have access to the money as she thought she would. the whole time i was with her i had a living expense which matched hers (she was a teacher at the time) which allowed us to live like the avg suburban household and then that amount was adjusted what i would receive based upon the income i was bringing in from a job, with a splurge every so often. plus nobody got anything from me due to that as well even though everybody was waiting on me to get it, so a lot of people of course stopped communicating with me. by the time we did part ways she had calmed down and gotten over it and figured it would be in the best interests to do joint custody because she knew as long as there was no drama from her the kids would always get what they need. and it was like that from 1990 to about 2000 after we went our separate ways. I really didn't start spending money until 2 years after that and didn't spend much basically some cars n clothes, trips n shit. fast forward it's more like loaning from it and repaying it back from income now if needed. since 18 i havent even spent a million of it, but the kids will have what's left when all's said and done
DuckTales_%28Main_title%29.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$

Craigory Burch, Jr. won nearly a half million dollars from a Georgia lottery in November of 2015. Just two months later, he was found dead in his home from gunshot wounds after a violent home invasion. Armed robbers entered the 20-year-old's home with masks and shotguns, demanding his money. According to his girlfriend, who ran for help during the robbery, Burch pleaded with them not to kill him in front of his kids. He told them they could have his bank card, but when the thieves couldn't find his wallet, they shot him and ran away. Burch had recently used some of his $434,272 Fantasy 5 winnings to buy Christmas presents for the less fortunate.

$

All Doris Murray's dreams were about to come true when she struck it rich hitting the Georgia state lottery jackpot for $5 million. But unlike some other lotto winners who squander their money, the mother of four kept a low profile and continued to live modestly. Too bad she didn't have the greatest taste in men.

After she threatened to break up with her boyfriend, he stabbed her to death just a year after she won the lottery. Family and friends insist it was all over the money.
It would be the closest ones to you that will do you in for a quick dollar,I'll just leave,collect my thoughts and decide who get's what when and where,not everyone is getting anything.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
real talk...

Contaminated water

Police shooting innocent people

Nazi alt right

unsafe food

poor infrastructure

a crazy president

all that has been met with ESSENTIALLY a nationwide shrug.

But I swear on everything...

Let it come out that the government has been RIGGING these lotteries?

And boy oh boy...

these white folks would be the FIRST ONES rioting in the streets like they were finally forced to pay reparations.