How The Trump Presidency Would Go If He Was Black

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
eddie_27.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You know what this is very accurate if Obama did the same stuff that Trump did they would have done exactly what was on that video to him

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just because I'm black..freeze trump your under arrest..Yea that sounds about right.

:giggle:

I swear I thought that was Dave chapelle before he turned around.his voice is kinda similar.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he never would have gotten elected in the first place

Yea a black man saying and doing what he says does and did would be glorifying
Horrible behavior.white guy does it and it's a picnic for mysoginists.hey Paul..can you pass the pussy please? Oh excuse me ..I meant the potato salad.
MV5BMzFiZmIwOTUtMmVkNy00YmZkLWE4ODAtYjE4NWUwNzNiZDM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

The meetoo movement is like a beehive too close to the picnic table.all they gonna do is move the picnic table and it's on and Poppin.
cS1sG.gif

Last edited:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, I'm just glad Obama represented well. Can you imagine if the first black POTUS was as unqualified as Trump?

They want crazy over Michelle's arms being out. Think about that. Meanwhile the current one has nude lesbo pics all over the net. Imagine if Michelle was naked and posing like she's bout to eat pussy.

This double standard shit is REAL.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Bruh, I'm just glad Obama represented well. Can you imagine if the first black POTUS was as unqualified as Trump?

They want crazy over Michelle's arms being out. Think about that. Meanwhile the current one has nude lesbo pics all over the net. Imagine if Michelle was naked and posing like she's bout to eat pussy.

This double standard shit is REAL.

It's terrifying to see how many CACs it is

that absolutely hate black people. I always

knew that this country is fucked up but

I never knew to what extent.

This is the fucked up country we live in. :smh:

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm crying,

He could say whatever, do whatever- just like the real *Individual #1*

AS SOON AS he said "I'm Black"

it was a fucking wrap and them credits were rolling fast as fuck!

oh, and let me throw this in here

Last edited: