How the business lobby created the "labor shortage" myth

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/19/ho...tage-myth--and-gop-used-it-to-slash-benefits/

2021-05-24.png

Look at the poorly done calculation and false claim that people are getting paid more money on unemployment than working. A worker is more likely getting a nice health care plan with much lower deductible than Obamacare that can be worth $1000 or more, especially for a family plan. I got injured while on unemployment and got a huge bill, and did not qualify for Medicaid.

Additionally, a worker will have their wages show up on Social Security, boosting their retirement. If you are constantly riding out unemployment, your retirement will suffer. There is also opportunities to earn overtime on many jobs. In many countries workers get one to two years of unemployment, along with a job counselor to help mitigate UI abusers.

I can't be the only one speaking up for the black community. Gaps in employment can easily wipe out your wealth and cause people to lose housing, we can't rely on the private sector which we have little control over to sustain us. It can't be about protesting another killing by police by one of us selling drugs or swallowing fentanyl.

Never rely on the private sector alone to sustain, as it will lead to you living in a tent shooting up drugs.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I rolled up on one of these staged labor shortage restaurant business. I showed up before the business open, and waited until they opened the doors to get inside. With only two cars in the drive thru with four workers, they refused to open up claiming labor shortages. They had a poorly written sign posted up in the drive thru. I immediately started laughing and went to the drive thru window to order and pay for my food. In order for this propaganda to work, they had to stage labor shortages. This is quite common in countries like Venezuela where the private sector is trying to undermine the government at all costs in protest.

636022109005594084-AFP-552402092.jpg

The state where this occurred has high unemployment and plenty of workers available. They slashed the $300 benefit and other pandemic relief programs that help workers. This propaganda stunt is being performed at other stores around the country.

2021-05-24-6.png

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have been very vocal about exposing this poorly done propaganda attempts on the many forums I contribute. MSM will rip it off, I know the content I produce is step above what your staff can produce. As an unemployed worker, I got a tempting offer from my bank offering $250 to open an account with direct deposit. I quickly changed my direct deposit information.

I have been in adjudication hell for months. I believe it was done intentionally, and was planned on for months. Why do people try these weak schemes with me, knowing I can easily destroy them.

Be careful of banks that will sabotage your unemployment like mine or giving out debit cards with no chip, making them easy to clone leaving you fighting for months with your unemployment office.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Modern day slavery, masters want them slaves back at work making them money and paying chump change

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Here you can see similar signage that is more explicit, blaming the lack of service on welfare that prevents a black worker from pursuing a job. I had somebody from the latino community step to me with this bullshit, it is an attack on the black community indirectly; repeating ignorant white supremacist talking points.

snapshot-33.jpg

2021-05-24-6.png

Indian, Asians, and now Latinos are ignorantly pushing out white supremacist propaganda for their benefit.

Last edited: