How long b4 you can fuck your boys ex wife??

I'm saying if you ran into your boy's ex-wife of 5 years in Vegas and she was fine as hell and wanted to break you off one night would you?

Or is she forever off limits? I'm thikning after 10 years shes fair game. Your thoughts

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
NEVER That's tacky. I'll never do that to a friend, let alone someone who I did not get along with. Where are Your standards son?

EATUGOOD1

Star
OG Investor
Anybody see the NE/Skins game tonight?? NE looks like they may be back.. And i think just became a Jason Cambell fan..Hope he does well

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Your rollin the dice messin with your boys ex:smh:

70ccb329988c.gif

u8xgrjkdsazj0dpztpb2pw0d6.gif

Sade

Star
Registered
they ain together..when they become ex theyre fair game...n no feelings should be caught..

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm saying if you ran into your boy's ex-wife of 5 years in Vegas and she was fine as hell and wanted to break you off one night would you?

Or is she forever off limits? I'm thikning after 10 years shes fair game. Your thoughts

Is this dude serious??? that was his wife son.:smh:

Arctic Sun

Support BGOL
Registered
Real friends.....never
Associates with business interestes.....never (or until the business relationship is irreconcilable)
Common associates with a good rapport but no real bond.....6 months

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ex's become jumpoffs. me and one of my ex's have been at it off an on since 99'. She's off limits to any of my friends. I don't give a damn if we aren't together.

mc2

Rising Star
Registered

Never :hmm:

cameo

Star
OG Investor
never....
CO-SIGN, I ain't never gonna break the CODE OF MEN for no bitch. The code of men is simple, if I know you were with her, had any feelings for her ever, then it's a done deal. You don't fuck bitches that have been married to your boys, I'd beat your ass for that shit !

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CO-SIGN, I ain't never gonna break the CODE OF MEN for no bitch. The code of men is simple, if I know you were with her, had any feelings for her ever, then it's a done deal. You don't fuck bitches that have been married to your boys, I'd beat your ass for that shit !
this...:yes: