How I Banged 31 Dominican Girls in 25 Days

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
again your speaking from ignorance. id bet that one town brings in like 2% of the tourist revenue. cacs are spending big dough at the all inclusive resorts all over that island. people are having their dreams weddings on their beaches, and santo domingo has the colonial zone which brings in millions of tourists. youre wilding bruh

I concur, it is a cheap tourist spot and if anything the sex trade was supposed to be a secret for past 20 years or more until social media made it common knowledge. It was actually more expensive 30+ years ago when you had very few flights going to DR from US from any of the airlines.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
my fault i knew it was 1 of them joints.. i always here the names but get the areas mixed up.. but yeah whoretown as i like to call it or whore island..juss 1 big area of whores selling..even though they tried to crackdown

Go there man. Santo Domingo DR see something new. See how people live. I just got back from the Bahamas last week shit was cool. Didn't fuck no broads from there but I enjoyed it for my birthday. Had a good time. Smoked some good weed and some hand rolled cigars, gambled and cruised the island on a scooter for 50$, ate Junkanoo conch salad and ended it at the beach and bought some nice art and gifts for Christmas. I'm going Jamaica next year round this same time for my bday. Might try to fit another trip in by summer but that's usually my annual trip back to Cali tho.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
i feel u about traveling to see the world..yes there is dudes like u..hell i feel the same about ny many dudes are blockhuggers and don't travel pass 20 blocks unless it's for work or maybe buns..but for real for real sosua is the get ur rocks off location..that's all nigs talk about..if u took the whores away a big chunk of their traffic would vanish..that's a reality

Yeah I hate seeing that I go back to Cali and still see niggas I knew still banging and slangin on the block. I'm like why nigga?

Traffic would vanish. I know tricking is a big industry just look at all the strip clubs and strip hoes here. And to be honest I don't know much about Sousa myself other than its hoe central but I'm speaking on DR in general. There is more to DR than the hoes in Sousa but that's what's popular so that's all people hear and know or care to know. When I travel I just like to inform myself about where I'm going as much as possible.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Serious about what? Dude made elaborate thread about how to pay for pussy in of all places DR and posted the pics above, not like he went somewhere and made shit happpen where it don't go down like that. That's like we telling y'all how to get fish and tackle and all that to go fish and then telling you location is salmon spawning stream where the fish are not only in abundance but going to die? What is the accomplishment here? Tell me some shit I didn't know I could do or not supposed to be able to do, not this playbook above.

I'm confused as to what are you asking am I serious about?
that had nothing to do with paying for pussy...in actuality it was the opposite

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
that had nothing to do with paying for pussy...in actuality it was the opposite

Title of thread was "How I banged 31 DR chicks in 25 days."

What am I missing?

edit.. He didn't make thread and say I had sex with 31 females WHILE in DR of which some were dominican, get it?

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I hate seeing that I go back to Cali and still see niggas I knew still banging and slangin on the block. I'm like why nigga?

Traffic would vanish. I know tricking is a big industry just look at all the strip clubs and strip hoes here. And to be honest I don't know much about Sousa myself other than its hoe central but I'm speaking on DR in general. There is more to DR than the hoes in Sousa but that's what's popular so that's all people hear and know or care to know. When I travel I just like to inform myself about where I'm going as much as possible.

all I know is my ol but athletic ass,

is all about that SUN, hitting the beach and the food first and foremost..

If I go for ten days, maybe three out of those days Im checkin fo hoes..

if that many....

sheeet being in ny all fuckin year, I appreciate that tropics big time!!

my next move is puerto viejo costa rica, cuba or ecuador....

time to get working on those travel funds!!

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
all I know is my ol but athletic ass,

is all about that SUN, hitting the beach and the food first and foremost..

If I go for ten days, maybe three out of those days Im checkin fo hoes..

if that many....

sheeet being in ny all fuckin year, I appreciate that tropics big time!!

my next move is puerto viejo costa rica, cuba or ecuador....

time to get working on those travel funds!!

I be damn I'm chasing pussy anywhere much less on vacation, I"m all about the same thing above, nature, sun, beach, actually the less people the better unless I'm going to Carnival or such in which case I just enjoy SEEING people about.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
used to be a time when mofos were ashamed of this

now they are doing whole posts about taking prostitutes on dates

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I'm game. I'm tryin to come up on a bitch, mo dat bitch back to the states, bout to get my Spanish game up. Let her get a job in a strip club

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
used to be a time when mofos were ashamed of this

now they are doing whole posts about taking prostitutes on dates

dont be slow, man

the white boys were teaching dudes how to get regular girls for free down there

all the lames here are outraged for that reason because they dont understand not paying for it

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go there man. Santo Domingo DR see something new. See how people live. I just got back from the Bahamas last week shit was cool. Didn't fuck no broads from there but I enjoyed it for my birthday. Had a good time. Smoked some good weed and some hand rolled cigars, gambled and cruised the island on a scooter for 50$, ate Junkanoo conch salad and ended it at the beach and bought some nice art and gifts for Christmas. I'm going Jamaica next year round this same time for my bday. Might try to fit another trip in by summer but that's usually my annual trip back to Cali tho.

I dont know what it is about jamaica but I just get a real peaceful vibe when Im there... so peaceful, I just start

doing happy dances for no reason, and thats before the reggae music starts playing..

and I only been to Ocho Rios...but like three times...

Got to hit up the rest of the Island hopefully Ill come back!!

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dont be slow, man

all the lames here are outraged for that reason because they dont understand not paying for it

its not free

these girls are in a place of poverty
and will do anything to change their situation

you guys are just taking advantage of them

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dont be slow, man

Dude not paying for it, is easier than paying for it, but you better be ready for that girl friend experience....

Im just getting out of a long term relationship, so I aint feeling a girl friend experience right now..

maybe when I get past my fifties... or near retirement age....

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I dont know what it is about jamaica but I just get a real peaceful vibe when Im there... so peaceful, I just start

doing happy dances for no reason, and thats before the reggae music starts playing..

and I only been to Ocho Rios...but like three times...

Got to hit up the rest of the Island hopefully Ill come back!!
:lol:
Yeah everyone I've spoken to has said they went back there more than twice, which has me hyped.

I just bumped up this trip for the spring this year. I'll be going to Montego Bay. Hope I have a similar experience. I'll see if I can fit Ocho Rios in as well.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its not free

these girls are in a place of poverty
and will do anything to change their situation

you guys are just taking advantage of them

LOL!!!

the playing part goes both ways, if you think there arent chicas playin dudes...

than you dont understand why trickin is so popular out there...

them old men be coming out there pockets lovely, western union is big business in DR son and

its waaay more incoming money than outgoing!!!

them hoes got game..sleep if you want

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I be damn I'm chasing pussy anywhere much less on vacation, I"m all about the same thing above, nature, sun, beach, actually the less people the better unless I'm going to Carnival or such in which case I just enjoy SEEING people about.

dude you dont chase coochie when you travel... sure you may come out your pockets... but if you

have to CHASE it, there is a glitch in your game....

but as far as the less people the better, thats why you sleeping on DR... them private hotel beaches be empty like a muthafucka..in sosua!!

its like you have the whole beach to yourself......DOPE!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah everyone I've spoken to has said they went back there more than twice, which has me hyped.

I just bumped up this trip for the spring this year. I'll be going to Montego Bay. Hope I have a similar experience. I'll see if I can fit Ocho Rios in as well.

dude I had a cook come to my room and cook me breakfast... ackee saltfish, with some fried plantains, maaaaayne good

Lawdy lawd lawd.. the best shit I ever tasted, I dont know if its because she was using fresh coconut oil.. but I couldve eaten a pot of that shit. then she made like fresh pineapple coconut juice....

and cooked me a fresh dinner with fish her brother just caught.... she grilled that shit with some jerk seasoning and coconut rice.... man that shit was sooo good I was doing my happy dance...

then smoked a big spliff, of the green stuff.. NOT THE BUSH weed, that bush weed is like heroin, you smoke that shit, you aint even leaving your room, that shit will have you zombified in bed for two days..

the green budded skunky shit was off the chain....the ol school shit that gave you the giggles and made yo dick get an erection out of nowhere...

so I had to hit up shades night club. aka stripper joint... that dump was the best stripper bar I ever been to in my life....

never seen so many fine young chocolate sisters..

ok let me stop talkin bout it, Im gettin pissed Im not there now, with all this fuckin snow around my new york city ass....

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
dude I had a cook come to my room and cook me breakfast... ackee saltfish, with some fried plantains, maaaaayne good

Lawdy lawd lawd.. the best shit I ever tasted, I dont know if its because she was using fresh coconut oil.. but I couldve eaten a pot of that shit. then she made like fresh pineapple coconut juice....

and cooked me a fresh dinner with fish her brother just caught.... she grilled that shit with some jerk seasoning and coconut rice.... man that shit was sooo good I was doing my happy dance...

then smoked a big spliff, of the green stuff.. NOT THE BUSH weed, that bush weed is like heroin, you smoke that shit, you aint even leaving your room, that shit will have you zombified in bed for two days..

the green budded skunky shit was off the chain....the ol school shit that gave you the giggles and made yo dick get an erection out of nowhere...

so I had to hit up shades night club. aka stripper joint... that dump was the best stripper bar I ever been to in my life....

never seen so many fine young chocolate sisters..

ok let me stop talkin bout it, Im gettin pissed Im not there now, with all this fuckin snow around my new york city ass....

Yoooooo! I can't wait to get my ass there now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So that bush weed is that the brown stuff they have I hear will get you fucked up? Looks like it's wack but will knock you smooth out. I gotta get some of that. :yes:

My heart is already smiling thinking of them chocolate Jamaican sistas. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So that bush weed is that the brown stuff they have I hear will get you fucked up? Looks like it's wack but will knock you smooth out. I gotta get some of that. :yes:

My heart is already smiling thinking of them chocolate Jamaican sistas. :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL..

dude if you plan on getting that bush weed, do NOT have any plans that night or the next morning..

them shits will not be attended to...

I missed a whole day of reggae sunsplash fuckin with that bushweed..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you in ocho rios, check out shades night club.. just bring some jimmy hats...

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
LOL..

dude if you plan on getting that bush weed, do NOT have any plans that night or the next morning..

them shits will not be attended to...

I missed a whole day of reggae sunsplash fuckin with that bushweed..

If you in ocho rios, check out shades night club.. just bring some jimmy hats...

I intend to. :lol: :D Gonna be a week and half so I'll have plenty of time to get faded and get some ratchet pussy and partake of festivities. Try to enjoy as much as I can. Get me some scotch bonnet, jump in Dunns River all of that. I hear it's no hang overs with that Jamaican rum is that true?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I intend to. :lol: :D Gonna be a week and half so I'll have plenty of time to get faded and get some ratchet pussy and partake of festivities. Try to enjoy as much as I can. Get me some scotch bonnet, jump in Dunns River all of that. I hear it's no hang overs with that Jamaican rum is that true?

Dunns river is the shit... bring some water shoes with you and a lock..... that little mineral bath they have near the top,

will have your body feeling invigorated... I was out climbing the guides lol..

everybody thought I was jamaican because I was in shape and my black ass was so dark in that sun I looked like absence LOL like a walkin talkin eclipse lovin it.. just feels so invigorating!!!

in fact I need some sun right now ....I look too reddish brown my skin yearning for that tropical sun, they think all americans are fat..LOL

and are amazed at how big some american bellys are!!

I wasnt really fuckin with the Jamaican rum like that... I was red stripping it all night,

and drinking coconut water all day....

Good lawd Im over due for a Jamaican vacation..

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Dunns river is the shit... bring some water shoes with you and a lock..... that little mineral bath they have near the top,

will have your body feeling invigorated... I was out climbing the guides lol..

everybody thought I was jamaican because I was in shape and my black ass was so dark in that sun I looked like absence LOL like a walkin talkin eclipse lovin it.. just feels so invigorating!!!

in fact I need some sun right now ....I look too reddish brown my skin yearning for that tropical sun, they think all americans are fat..LOL

and are amazed at how big some american bellys are!!

I wasnt really fuckin with the Jamaican rum like that... I was red stripping it all night,

and drinking coconut water all day....

Good lawd Im over due for a Jamaican vacation..
:roflmao3:

I'm gone fit right in then.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I don't get is, there's dudes that seem to be mad at him...but there are dudes on this very forum that make posts about going to these impoverished countries and fuckin chicks that end up with 10 pages off congrats lol

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Been to Jamaica 3 times

Love it out there

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tryin to get my Spanish up right now. Any free learning apps out there. Got a nice one but they want $10.00 a month and will bill monthly.