How does robbing some Hispanic people working in a yard make any sense?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robbing is opportunist work. The dude 50cent named himself after was a pocket sized dude who would do shit like walk down Myrtle Ave robbing everybody on one side of the street. Then cross the street and rob all those stores.
The most dangerous dudes 5'3 with a gun.I knew of a dude who was the same who got started knocking shit off with him uncle at like 15-16 years old and it was a bank in the late 80's which they got away with and from that point on he was in and out of prison but when he did touch down he was always plotting and scheming.

He was good friends with my older brother and when he got out he would always come check on him and the family and my brother said he doesn't know why they were friends,why he came around him,they had very little in common but he knew that he was a dangerous guy.

Haven't seen him since the 1990's but brother said he was the problem that no one on the streets knew about.He was the polar opposite of what you would think a young black robber is.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn, two sides of the coin in one video. Getting money get the hard vs getting money the easy way

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
Thus this is the reason why African Americans get a bad name! those folks are poor broke yet this idiot robbing his own kind! what a pitty Shame!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
NO nigas dgaf about a MS 13. Hell they dont gaf about themselves. These niggas and Memphis niggas are the worst. And I'm kin to some of these idiots.
A lot of times immigrants are in dept to organized smugglers who got them here, and if they fail to pay up, welp anything can happen.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Might be more to the story, for instance, it could be some MS13, Cartel, or some other shit going down.

Naw, that's not it. While I do not doubt that MS-13 or South American/Latino Cartels are certainly operating in some form or fashion in New Orleans mostly in the shadows, what you saw there was a crime of opportunity, they targeted women.

These niggas can barely shoot straight, they wear hoodies in 90-degree heat and sag their skinny jeans. They can't go toe to toe with a cartel rookie, let alone a trained cartel hitter or some local Black hitter that a cartel can hire to carry out the hit so they can keep their presence in the shadows.

As crazy as New Orleans niggas can be, when they get outside of New Orleans and/or face real organized crime organizations/gangs/cartels, they fold and go square, end up in jail or die.

Ask yourself this question, niggas went to multiple cities after Katrina with Houston and Atlanta being the most notable, did they "take over" any of those cities, crime-wise? No, they got killed, went to jail, moved to some remote ass city in a flyover state and went square.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Most of these guys deal in cash. My guys will get $160 from each house they do at the end of the month. That's a lot of cash on hand by the end of the day.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Thus this is the reason why African Americans get a bad name! those folks are poor broke yet this idiot robbing his own kind! what a pitty Shame!!!

Something tells me you're not Black. Report to the verification thread.

b_visionary

Seeing booty, imagining shit.
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not as desperate as the immigrants leaving their homeland to go to another to get unearned benefits.
You never know. Might be life or death for him. That being said, terrorizing people with that thing needs to come with severe consequences.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Naw, that's not it. While I do not doubt that MS-13 or South American/Latino Cartels are certainly operating in some form or fashion in New Orleans mostly in the shadows, what you saw there was a crime of opportunity, they targeted women.

These niggas can barely shoot straight, they wear hoodies in 90-degree heat and sag their skinny jeans. They can't go toe to toe with a cartel rookie, let alone a trained cartel hitter or some local Black hitter that a cartel can hire to carry out the hit so they can keep their presence in the shadows.

As crazy as New Orleans niggas can be, when they get outside of New Orleans and/or face real organized crime organizations/gangs/cartels, they fold and go square, end up in jail or die.

Ask yourself this question, niggas went to multiple cities after Katrina with Houston and Atlanta being the most notable, did they "take over" any of those cities, crime-wise? No, they got killed, went to jail, moved to some remote ass city in a flyover state and went square.
You from down there so you know more than me.:cool:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I haven’t read the responses yet but the reason is that they carry cash. My landscaper got hit for $300, his phone, and multiple house keys, from all around our neighborhood.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

It is these desperate beta males. If they are not being a nuisance by gay stalking, many I find out are committing robberies.