How do i get this shit off my computer?

NICKLEBAGKILLA

Rising Star
I got that trojan virus Video ActiveX Object from that fake Vivica Fox thread and I can't get it off. Anyone know how to get it off?

sqush

Star
Registered
just do a system reset! ot caught with it b4 and thought i had to buy some shit! cpu start>all programs>acesseries>systemtools>system restore! Set it back to a day ur cpu worked fine like a week ago or so!!!!!

Rip2dbone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got that trojan virus Video ActiveX Object from that fake Vivica Fox thread and I can't get it off. Anyone know how to get it off?
Not understanding what you are saying here pimp....Did you get a Virus??Trojan??How do you no?? Whats happening with your PC??:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

bearchan

Potential Star
Registered
Virus sfw should get rid of it. If not Try system restore

Start, programs, accessories, system tools, system restore. Choose a bold date prior to the problem beginning. Disconnect any ISP connection while system is rebooting. Reconnect and update your virus sfw and scan immediately. If the contamination is not to bad this should solve your problem. If not you may also be able to run a repair but booting to the recovery console. If you did not set up a password for this console it may not be applicable. Last but not least, DEBUG, FORMAT, REINSTALL
I hope you had your data backed up!!!

evn384

Potential Star
Registered
I had the same program. Its just spyware. I ran windows defender from microsoft(its free) than re-started. Than ran my regular virus scan. Its gone.

boxcar

Support BGOL
Registered
^^^^^

That's the shit I used when I got it too.

Damn, everyone's getting viruses today!