Hot Take: Female prisons must be boring as FUCK

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor




I was just thinking about how I NEVER hear any female telling a story about when she was in prison and there was a riot or ANYTHING. But every single dude that has been to prison has SO many stories. There must be NOTHING interesting going on in a female prison... Cinemax fucking LIED to our asses back in the 90's.
 
I was going to post a clip of a pretty sista who has stories but youtube is so fucked up for black creators that I cant find her channel.

She was locked up for a decade...and was sharing some crazy shit.
 
I was going to post a clip of a pretty sista who has stories but youtube is so fucked up for black creators that I cant find her channel.

She was locked up for a decade...and was sharing some crazy shit.

I would love to hear it... Cause so far I ain't heard SHIT about anything interesting ever happening in a female prison.
 
Back
Top